Poll

From the results I got, it seems that the users you thought were kind of the same, so who do you think is the single worst?

Okiver
58 (28.4%)
Iban
23 (11.3%)
Kalphiter
15 (7.4%)
That kid named after a type of tsunami caused by hurricanes.
9 (4.4%)
Drunk Russian
9 (4.4%)
fungusamongus
11 (5.4%)
Vertizer
6 (2.9%)
Doaler
9 (4.4%)
Otis
4 (2%)
Ki
3 (1.5%)
MoltenKitten (Winner of Worst Blocklander of 2015)
17 (8.3%)
Yourself.
22 (10.8%)
bjway_bandit
4 (2%)
Racerboy
4 (2%)
kompressor
4 (2%)
Canto Xe
1 (0.5%)
Pie Crust
2 (1%)
Clay Hanson
3 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 204

Author Topic: Who was the worst person in Blockland's history?  (Read 18041 times)

fungus was much worse than you think ^
what else did he do because I haven't seen a lot of it

eepos but nobody here remembers him

I do actually. I was friends/played with him a lot on BL before he turned into a roosterroach.

probably has to be someone like okiver. kalph is a good choice too.

i don't remember much about fungus, i mostly only remember that he exploited events and stuff and that i used to be in servers with him p often. i do have some respect for iban for how helpful he was in coding help when he came back. don't know if he actually did anything malicious during that time, p sure he was just banned again because he was a JerkHole to badspot (again), but i might be remembering wrongly

if this were "most disliked" instead i'd probably say someone like taboo, but he didn't actually do anything wrong aside from being a big meanie on the internet

What's the deal with Kalphiter anyway? Why is he so bad?

Because the autism

77x5ghost
whew, that looks awfully close to your name. careful out there

Forgot bjway_bandit in the poll

he was a problem user for pretty much the whole time he was around, and there are several incidents relating to him. one of which was blockland cloud, which iirc stole a bunch of code from RTB and was supposed to be a rival mod. in the end it was pretty much only a website that maintained a bunch of neat statistics for BL

eventually he got upset and stormed out of the community and pretty much created an anti-blockland campaign where he's tried as hard as possible to paint badspot as a villain and stop people from getting into the game. at the least this involved some religious keyboard-slamming in the steam community, and i'm pretty sure he also created the blocklandishorrible subreddit

also he just kinda sucks too. i'm sure there are loads more things that he's done but that's what i remember off the top of my head

fungusamongus
now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time

now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time
i had a blast from the past

mister that image is copyrighted
you have a lawsuit on your hands.

I need Pheonix Wright..