Author Topic: Cyclone Games (CHALLENGER PICS PG. 15)  (Read 33820 times)

Looking for some people with a decent microphone and horror voice to voice some monsters in a new horror game!
If you're interested in contributing, add me here!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/blockaloni/

Server hosting has concluded! Thanks to all who joined.

Server hosting has concluded, thanks to all who joined!

why is this listed as "offline"

Really enjoyed playing through Basile 5, was extremely tense near the end but well worth it :)

Server got a runtime error, but it was definitely a successful 4 hour hosting.

Thanks to all who joined, see you on the next one!

I'll be revealing a new project the team and I have been working on tomorrow.

Stay tuned!

Announcing - Challenger!

I'll be announcing more about this horror project later this month. Stay tuned!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 07:35:44 PM by Block Aloni »

Might host later tonight

Basile 5 is now online, come on by!

Just finished the game and I can say that I really enjoyed it!

Overall, the atmosphere was tense, especially when you're getting chased by a chainsaw or a sword. It's very dark and the sound effects are great. I did get spooked a couple of times here and there with a jumpscare, so I applaud you for that. The puzzles and the maze of doors you have to go through makes the gameplay challenging and confusing.

In my opinion, the game is best experienced when you have a group of friends to play with. It makes things a lot more frantic, but fun. You could cooperate and try to find clues and where you need to go.

The ending that I got really felt like a good and uplifting end to the game. However, that's from the ending that I got. Don't want to spoil much, but there is more than one ending.

Just wanted to say again that I really enjoyed playing Basile 5. Good job, Blockaloni!