Author Topic: Cyclone Games (CHALLENGER PICS PG. 15)  (Read 33797 times)

I suggest the winner area has the shortcut to the final part of the game so you don't have to redo the entire game again just to see the other ending :/

I suggest the winner area has the shortcut to the final part of the game so you don't have to redo the entire game again just to see the other ending :/

that door jumpscare in basile 5 actually scared me forget you block
i'm going to hunt you down and slap you

Basile 5 is now online!

wow that was actually spooky
build was great too

Server is now offline.

Thanks to all who played!

The voices of the killers are honestly on point, especially the guy who's like "I'll fuucckk you up". Did you do the voices?

the knight guy sounded like bane but the rest were actually really loving spooky and added to the atmosphere
would you mind shooting me the voice files so i can listen to them without having to worry about hiding?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 01:41:24 PM by Torin »

When I first joined, I heard a chainsaw revving, then heard what sounded like a heartbeat/drums. loving terrifying .

i forgot to mention i did the morse code puzzle on my first run just by guessing
loving lol

Well this looks fun, have a cookie  :cookie:

Morse code puzzle is perfect when you're working with a friend. I would click the door button while haywold would spam the levers and we actually cracked the puzzle.

it got obvious after decoding the first word lol
once you figure it out you can just listen for the key letters and then record the state based on that

thank god basile couldnt enter the room or else that would have been a stufffest
or maybe he can and i just got lucky

Good morning all! Basile 5 is now online!

Server hosting has concluded, may host later tonight!