Author Topic: Cyclone Games (CHALLENGER PICS PG. 15)  (Read 33808 times)

Server is up!

Download files now! Basile 5 releases at 8 pm EST!

why lower it to 12 i cant get in the server

Oh my god... dude.... I play this and I can't describe it. It was... spectacular, and probably THE BEST blockland built I have ever seen, no exaggeration, I mean it. The detail was amazing, the puzzles were alright(besides the Morse Code, honestly that was really annoying). The events were definitely well made, even beyond my knowledge on what you could do. All and all, this deserves a 10/10, keep in mind I don't rate things 10/10 a lot of the time.

basile 5 was really good except for the fact that the admins were hard to contact but other than that i really enjoyed the server playing with tronx

Basile 5
10/10.
Monstrum
9/10
Basile 4
5/10 (I didn't even get 1/4 of the way into the game until I became a pusillanimous individual and quit.)

Blockaloni is highly talented. 'Nuff said.

The game was very atmospheric, and kept you immersed constantly. The chases were intense and got your heart pumping almost instantly. All around, the full play through took around an hour and a half to two hours, and was well worth the time. I must say Basile 5 was definitely one of the most well put together horror games I've seen in a pretty long time.

I'd easily give it a 9 out of 10.

Is there a way to contact admins? I got stuck in a part of the map and I have to ctrl + k to get out of it, restarting my game.

Holy crap, that was a great experience. It didn't even feel like I was in blockland. The atmosphere was great and the story was stunning. This is something I recommend to anyone who plays blockland. The scares and spooks actually got me and it was really fun trying to avoid Basile. There wasn't constant jumpscares and I actually felt trapped and helpless. The build and environment was perfect for the kind of gameplay I experienced, I found this perfect (the brick glitch was annoying, but they're working on a fix) and set a standard for me for other blockland horror games. The gameplay takes about 2 hours but 1 and a half if you can speed through it. Great job!

Not gonna lie but 10/10
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 02:28:09 AM by #Jeetlor »

took me about 3 hours to complete the game, the pressure and the constant feeling of being watched is amazing, jumping at the tiniest of things, most of the time you'll be hiding knowing he'll appear and chase you down until you lose him or can't find you, honestly this felt like this would legitimately be a game that you would pay for rather than just another server on blockland, the music was possibly the best addition to this all-together, it really tied in the atmosphere and the suspense, solving puzzle after puzzle giving a bit of an "Amnesia" vibe, really rewarding and it honestly felt like you were progressing, lets not forget about the ending, you actually get a choice which is fairly rare in these types of games.

i cant even rate it because of how good it is

and because im bad at reviews

the only downside is that after you figure out the exact mechanics it stops feeling as scary

like i was scared as hell at first and i didn't want to budge but once i realized how stuff was set up it got a lot less scary

the tension didn't disappear though, it naturally rises from being in the dark and exploring the build a lot. you still get a subtle "oh stuff" whenever you hear basile nearby
edit: never mind certain sounds still creep the forget out of you if you're an absolute wimp like me

it does admittedly take a while to start getting into the thick of things, though, so anyone who doesn't like amnesia style horror or spending a lot of time in similarish environments wouldn't like the server.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 09:28:37 PM by Conan »

I haven't played Basile 5 yet but 4 did a really good job of inducing panic.
I'll have to check it out.

Basile 5 is now online!