Author Topic: [Server] Downed v4  (Read 11685 times)

Downed
Version 4

Upon taking lethal damage a player will be brought into a 'downed' state
   When downed you will be forced into a sitting position until you begin crawling, your only way to move
   While downed a heartbeat sound will begin to play and the sides of the screen will begin pulsing red
   By default you will live 11 seconds before dying
   If you manage to kill someone within that time window you will be given a second wind and you will get back up
   You only have a variable amount of downed times, by default you can only be downed once, the next time you take lethal damage you will die
Clicking and holding on a downed player will begin helping them up, once a meter fills to full they will be back on their feet

PREFDefault    Description
$Pref::SwolDowned_DownedTime11000Amount of time while downed before you die (granted you are full health)
$Pref::SwolDowned_DownedBleedMult       0.2Every sequential downing makes the next downing n percent faster (20% by default)
$Pref::SwolDowned_KillToLivetruean get second wind from killing players
$Pref::SwolDowned_KillBotToLivefalseCan get second wind from killing bots
$Pref::SwolDowned_DownedPerLife1How many times you can be downed per life before you just die (-1 for infinite)
$Pref::SwolDowned_CanHelpUptrueCan people help other people up by clicking on them?
$Pref::SwolDowned_HelpUpTime6000How long does it take to help someone up
$Pref::SwolDowned_DownedMessagestrueShow messages when an ally gets downed (or anyone if no teams)
$Pref::SwolDowned_HelpUpMessagestrueShow messages when ally helps another ally up
$Pref::SwolDowned_DownedNoDamagefalseIf downed players can take damage
$Pref::SwolDowned_DownedNoItemsfalseIf downed players can use weapons
$Pref::SwolDowned_RevengeModefalseRevives all downed players if the person who downed them dies
$Pref::SwolDowned_Reset0Set this to true and restart server to reset all prefs to default

Rating

(Click to Rate)

Download

Swololol.com
51kb
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 10:39:54 PM by Swollow »

Wow this is awesome for a game mode!
Downloading when I get home!

Would it be possible to make an alternate version where if you're activated by another player you're brought back up?

Would it be possible to make an alternate version where if you're activated by another player you're brought back up?
yah I can add a pref for it

YES
PAYDAY 2 PISTOL MESSIAH-LIKE (right?)

this just gave me down syndrome

Do you seriously need to drag us down with those stupid puns?

Woah real quick question how does your site know I'm Startacker?

Woah real quick question how does your site know I'm Startacker?
it keeps tack of who's who

This doesn't count bots as kills, apparently.

This doesn't count bots as kills, apparently.
I can add this in the next update

oh, so its like borderlands downing system?