Blockland 2?

Author Topic: Blockland 2?  (Read 8941 times)

Completely fake, extremely stupid, over used joke.

yea i don't wanna be a party pooper but this is kinda gettin' old now

it's likely blockland 2 won't happen unless if badspot chooses a newer engine (or make his own)

I'm glad they didn't remove [You need a Blockland Gold account to view this message], it really makes the [You need a Blockland Gold account to view this message] look great.

yeah the fact that they [You need a Blockland Gold account to view this message] really made the game better

I know right? Most people think [You need a Blockland Gold account to view this message] is a completely useless feature but it actually improved gameplay imo

Blockland 2 Has actually Been released for a Long time Now, Here's a download link: [You need to overuse this joke to view this message]

« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 04:48:20 AM by Metario »

This is cringy.

How so? We're only telling how [You need a Blockland Gold account to view this message] needs to be improved and how we can work on the [You need a Blockland Gold account to view this message], What's wrong with that?

Probably won't be a thing.

Unless someone makes it and buys the name from Badspot

Unless someone makes it and buys the name from Badspot

Or use a different name and ignore badspot. There's no reason he should be able to profit off a sequel he didn't contribute to.

And then we could bring the bedroom back...

/sarcasm

Or use a different name and ignore badspot. There's no reason he should be able to profit off a sequel he didn't contribute to.
landblock

But how do you make a sequel to a entirely sandbox game?