Author Topic: No Man's Sky Official Megathread  (Read 102777 times)

Shores of Hazeron did what this game wanted to do 12 years ago.
At least it will probably be smoother and not look like stuff. Hazeron was fun and it's actually still around, but it's a subscription based game now, lol.

I completely agree with this. It looked cool at first, but after seeing gameplay and videos it just seems like it does not have enough things to do.

Also, the subreddit for this game (/r/nomansskythegame) is awful. the people in it are loving insane and they say that they're going to be playing it until they die.

At least it will probably be smoother and not look like stuff. Hazeron was fun and it's actually still around, but it's a subscription based game now, lol.

running a universe costs a bit :^(

Also, the subreddit for this game (/r/nomansskythegame) is awful. the people in it are loving insane and they say that they're going to be playing it until they die.

I bet they're going to play it for a few weeks or a month and then stop playing it.

The game already went gold so I guess the devs will test it allot because there is still like a month of time before release
Also it will probably be better than elite because elite is awfully repetetive and the best part of elite comes in DLC.

well... We're gonna be on blf until we die....

you never leave

I'm just gonna wait.  Everything points to the game being "meh" or worse but some gut feeling tells me it'll be at least "okay."
Of course, my gut has also been sick like half of the past year so who knows. I'm just waiting.

well... We're gonna be on blf until we die....

you never leave

Can confirm, I've been stuck here since 2007

itll be the exact same as Starbound for me.
ill be like wow cool for 3/4 hours and then ill be done because there isnt really much to work towards

running a universe costs a bit :^(
Galaxy
Also $5 for an account + $10 a month is pretty steep for a game like Hazeron.

The game already went gold so I guess the devs will test it allot because there is still like a month of time before release
Also it will probably be better than elite because elite is awfully repetetive and the best part of elite comes in DLC.
but the difference is elite is multiplayer and as a result you can participate in some cool group events and actually have a reason to return to the game

its like how blockland lounge/freebuild servers can get so many people - its the community aspect or just playing together that's the appeal for those who really really enjoy playing elite.

I completely agree with this. It looked cool at first, but after seeing gameplay and videos it just seems like it does not have enough things to do.

Yea, /r/nomansskythegame is full of nuts who will downvote any opinions like mine. The top post is literally some dude saying that the game will have infinite replay value and he will play for thousands of hours because he still sometimes plays a DOS game released in 1996 lol

l4d and memewatch has it down right: sell at 30 or less and make sure your multiplayer is clean af
what are you talking about overwatch isnt 30 or less

Then again, they probably weren't showing everything that's in the game. So we'll wait for reviews after release.

im calling the game being one of those "loads of content with nothing to do" kinda games