No Man's Sky Official Megathread

Author Topic: No Man's Sky Official Megathread  (Read 102807 times)

one guy who got the game early seems pretty disappointed with the game in general so don't get too excited
https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4va7ve/the_spoilersleaks_megathread/d5yg3u9

well surprise surprise, everyone's let down

I don't see what people got so excited for in the first place with this game.

If people actually end up enjoying it after all this time then it was worth the wait I guess. Want to be proven wrong but I have my doubts.

well surprise surprise, everyone's let down
>jumping to conclusions before the game is even released with only a single opinion given
smh give it a forgetin chance

>jumping to conclusions before the game is even released with only a single opinion given
smh give it a forgetin chance

watch as it burns to the ground, forgetchamp :^)

one guy who got the game early seems pretty disappointed with the game in general so don't get too excited
https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4va7ve/the_spoilersleaks_megathread/d5yg3u9

Not even a single hot babe with big titties? SERIOUSLY? I'm so let down and disappointed by the testimony of this lone man who played the leak.

He made a review video of sorts though and said it's a really fun exploration game, which is all it was ever intended to be.
Not to mention, a day one patch is pretty likely, and if not, more patches'll be on the way.

The game looks good from all the leaks I've seen. For an exploration game. All the people "let down" by the game were expecting something it was never really intended to be. It might improve in certain categories but who knows.

I'm still gonna play it, and unless the released game is somehow drastically different than the version a few people have their hands on already, I'm probably gonna enjoy it for a good while.

He made a review video of sorts though and said it's a really fun exploration game, which is all it was ever intended to be.

Yeah, this. I'm not sure why people were expecting Grand Theft Auto 6 but I'm assuming hype had something to do with it. Nobody's fault but their own.

I'll probably play it if the reviews and game play look good.

wow, apparently there is life on every single planet in the game. thats... really kinda lame. i imagine the exploration will only get worse over time because i imagine they didn't make enough diversity for every planet you'll visit. so youll be seeing the same roach on every single planet

wow, apparently there is life on every single planet in the game. thats... really kinda lame. i imagine the exploration will only get worse over time because i imagine they didn't make enough diversity for every planet you'll visit. so youll be seeing the same roach on every single planet
This will probably be fixed during day 1 patch
“Ninety percent of the planets that you visit should be barren, because that’s how it would be in our universe and anything else would feel fake,”
 - Sean Murray (Developer)

I doubt they would so easily contradict such an important aspect of the game
"Yes, there was life on every planet. Every single one. But, keep in mind, the life itself VARIED dramatically"
 - daymeeuhn
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 04:46:03 PM by 8hbc »

LOL THEY JUST HAD TO DELAY THE GAME AGAIN. it now releases in 6 days.

this bodes so well for the game.

lmao

wow, apparently there is life on every single planet in the game.

This really bothers me. I'd like to see some planets completely void of life.

Great context, dumbass.

The PC version of the game releases on the 12th. It wasn't delayed. It's been planned that way for a while now but HG haven't been able to speak on it and God forbid Sony say anything.

The PS4 version still has a staggered release starting on the 9th.