No Man's Sky Official Megathread

Author Topic: No Man's Sky Official Megathread  (Read 102870 times)

edit: i wouldnt say it's the biggest disappointment of 2016. tbh seems like you're just trying to grab attention with these title changes, zealot

this

THE CRINGIEST GAME TO EVER EXIST ON PLANET EARTH
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 08:50:28 AM by Rally »

mczealot put a ? at the end of the op title

McZealot's thread is literally a YouTube clickbait title lol

I think we need a new discussion thread made by someone who will actually support the game and not just turn it into a clickbait cum dumpster.

I think we need a new discussion thread made by someone who will actually support the game and not just turn it into a clickbait cum dumpster.

I don't think anyone here has a big enough scat special interest to support this steaming pile of stuff...

The game's not the biggest disappointment and it's certainly not a steaming pile of stuff. Consensus is that it's worst, it's boring and mediocre. Have you ever gotten bored of a game before? Well jeez, that game must have been complete stuff, and you must've been a goddamn idiot for playing it, right?

I'm not saying it's not a disappointment, but getting this outraged over a videogame is childish af

ok like at first people did but i cant think of a single person who still thought it would be good right before release
there's like thirty pages of tony defending the game

The game's not the biggest disappointment and it's certainly not a steaming pile of stuff. Consensus is that it's worst, it's boring and mediocre. Have you ever gotten bored of a game before? Well jeez, that game must have been complete stuff, and you must've been a goddamn idiot for playing it, right?

I'm not saying it's not a disappointment, but getting this outraged over a videogame is childish af
People aren't mad because It's not as good as they expected, they're mad because It's not as good as was shown and said. The marketing and Murray literally lied about features that don't exist what so ever in the game. What other game this year has caused this much outrage due to the immense scandal regarding its reception? What other game has been the subject of such hype? It's obviously not "objectively" the most disappointing, but I'm sure that majority of people consider it to be disappointing.

Thanks for coming to the same exact conclusion I came to in my post

I don't loving know man if the game said "steam early access" you people would eat the stuff out of it. You would loving worship it.

You won't be disappointed with the game until 10+ years down the road when you realized the early access title never even loving improved, not once.