Author Topic: Strange Thread but recently i found red in my semen, im worried  (Read 2997 times)

So i recently turned 15 (4 months ago)
and this afternoon i found red in my semen, very little though
but im very worried about it.
Could anybody explain what this means?
searched it, and it could be blood and im not sure if it means something.

This maybe wierd but im worried and i guess you guys maybe know something about it.
EDIT: It causes are damage anywhere near the private area, i had a entrepreneur le on (it) recently but it dissappered
after. could be the cause?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 09:51:31 PM by Superbro11 »

red in your seamen? have you tried replacing their outfits? ketchup stains are the worst.

if there's red in your seaman you should fire him, commies shouldn't be allowed out at sea

Ask your parents for your doctors phone number. Call them. If you don't want to, man the hecking heck up, it could be serious.

silly seamen, its ORANGES that prevent scurvy, not tomatoes!

don't worry it happens once a month
but really uh yeah pretty sure that shouldn't happen

Ask your parents for your doctors phone number. Call them. If you don't want to, man the hecking heck up, it could be serious.

nOPE NNOPE NOPENOPE LESLIE KNOPE

eat it to check if it tastes like blood

don't worry it happens once a month
but really uh yeah pretty sure that shouldn't happen
once a month

stuff im waaay behind

Guys, seriously please.

im not sure what excuse other than "i was fapping and i came and found red in my cum mom could you call the doctor?", i recently thought of saying that i woke up in the morning and i found white and red in my underwear.