700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1337720 times)

well, i'm smoking
literally!

just worked my first shift at my first job yesterday from 4-10pm at mcdonalds and it was cool met some really nice folk there

« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 02:30:32 AM by Steel Dragon2000 »

just worked my first shift at my first job yesterday from 4-10pm at mcdonalds and it was cool
what did you learn¿ i used to work at one myself and they taught me grill and then the chicken/fish fryers on my first day

what did you learn¿ i used to work at one myself and they taught me grill and then the chicken/fish fryers on my first day
i was given the responsibility of taking the burgers and chicken nuggets and stuff and putting them into the buns of the burgers and into the little boxes sent off to be served. it took me like 10 tries to finally wrap the cheeseburgers correctly but it went well other than that for my first time 

if girl says “i like you” that means shes been stalking you for the past five and a half years and is probably batstuff crazy. true story.

if girl says “i like you” that means shes been stalking you for the past five and a half years and is probably batstuff crazy. true story.
You cant just leave us off on a cliffhanger like that

aeww man id kill for a totally batstuff crazy gf man like you wouldnt believe man like oh my god man

please elaborate conan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQoN8Daltfc how the forget do they make a song out of a elevator sample

oh dear

o   h      o   k   .   .   .