700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1338277 times)

i cannot figure out how to fix anything so im just going to reset windows entirely (later)
if u can get into safe mode try loading a backup. there should also be reset options that let you preserve your files n stuff and just reverts the OS files only

i cannot figure out how to fix anything so im just going to reset windows entirely (later)
i tried to do this and i just get an error that says There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.
windows is so massively screwed right now that it cant even reinstall itself

if u can get into safe mode try loading a backup.
a backup of what... i dont have any backups
there should also be reset options that let you preserve your files n stuff and just reverts the OS files only
i did this

a backup of what... i dont have any backupsi did this
theres your problem

your problem belongs on day 1134

having a hoot at Annoying Orange trying to buy greenland and cancelling his plans because what a surprise, they dont want to sell greenland. it reminds me of those reddit posts where a boy texts a girl "wanna forget" and she goes "ew no" and he responds "WELL NEVERMIND you BITCH i never wanted it ANYWAY and you do not DESERVE ME"

Hootaloo Havin' a Hoot, by Dr. Seuss

i'd like to have greenland... on day 1135

Yesterday was the slowest day on the BLF with just 66 posts instead of the usual 100 - 200 posts

Yesterday was the slowest day on the BLF with just 66 posts instead of the usual 100 - 200 posts
Tony was on vacation that day.

now this is epic

it was a slow day for me too we're not dead yet jeez

make history by being a part of that 66!

yad 1136

almost made it to 2020