I finally got a phone

Author Topic: I finally got a phone  (Read 2377 times)

After years of waiting when my parents told me that I'd be getting a phone when I go into high school, it has finally come true. I got a Samsung s7 edge :D

did you follow my instructions

did you follow my instructions
yes, and it worked thank you ;). Yea I just calmly asked them about it and didn't get too annoying about it and they saw how mature I was and voila.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 08:07:05 PM by NessNet »

My dad told me I wasn't going to get a phone until I start driving

On my birthday this year I got an iPhone SE

Luckyyyyyy that phone is kickass

My first phone was a flip-phone (which was actually really good phone) and now I have a LG L70 with 2gb memory which sucks but ey smartphone

yes, and it worked thank you ;)
that'll be $20 i'll take my payment in scooby-doo gummies please and thank you

My dad told me I wasn't going to get a phone until I start driving

On my birthday this year I got an iPhone SE
nice lol
that'll be $20 i'll take my payment in scooby-doo gummies please and thank you
osht nobody told me that there would be even more fees D:
Luckyyyyyy that phone is kickass

My first phone was a flip-phone (which was actually really good phone) and now I have a LG L70 with 2gb memory which sucks but ey smartphone
Nice! At least you have something rather than nothing, maybe you can upgrade?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 08:13:19 PM by NessNet »

That phone is amazing mate, grats to you.
Also I have an iPhone 6 and I would kill for a Moto X Pure Edition since iHate iOS

congratulations you actually did it, I have an S6 myself.

Also I have an iPhone 6 and I would kill for a Moto X Pure Edition since iHate iOS
If you get that Moto X I would love a backup iPhone, or an iPhone to jailbreak :)

step 1 download pokego and rage at how buggy the damn thing is but still play it regardless

and dont forget to get a case like immediately you wont rly regret it

step 1 download pokego and rage at how buggy the damn thing is but still play it regardless

and dont forget to get a case like immediately you wont rly regret it
xD first thing I downloaded was Pokémon go lol.
congratulations you actually did it, I have an S6 myself.
thanks guys lol. Yeah I was actually thinking to get the iPhone 6s but when compared to the s7 edge, I realized that the s7 edge was a lot better.

You're 14 and have a Samsung S7? Spoiled kid.

Got the same phone.

But I need a new case because the one I have is stripping on one side. stuff costed 60 dollars and I see ones with seemingly better build quality on amazon right now. I mean I still needed the case but damn do I feel bad for buying it now especially since the market is flooding with good ones.