JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet

Author Topic: JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet  (Read 35598 times)

nah path is actually ghetto
he tried "lean" and had a baby before he was an adult

This has nothing to do with racial issue today in the United States. I refuse to continue to entertain idiots.
are you handicapped? Everyone knows that the black majority has been oppressing jews since day one. Every day black people call jews 'kikes' and escape consequences. Black people use their black privilege to oppress the jewish race and make sure they stay poor. Even the black cops love to shoot unarmed jews for sport, and profile jews 30% more than any other race! We must take a stand against black people in the movement #jewlivesmatter, and if you dont support it you are a tribal black!!!

we need to save the jews those poor bastards

This has nothing to do with racial issue today in the United States. I refuse to continue to entertain idiots.

today's "racial issues" are caused by morons like you stirring the pot

What does enslaving black people in the 1800s have to do with racial issues today? Nothing.

today's "racial issues" are caused by morons like you stirring the pot
wait so when unarmed driver philando castile was shot for literally no reason by a hispanic cop, it was jitank's fault? Interesting conclusion

wait so when unarmed driver philando castile was shot for literally no reason by a hispanic cop, it was jitank's fault? Interesting conclusion
nice 666th post

nice 666th post
that reminds me
i totally forgot to milestone my 10k posts

that reminds me
i totally forgot to milestone my 10k posts

lol i always forget to milestone my posts

Stop oppressing white jews

yep, i specifically said jitank was the cause. your reading comprehension is fire today

ok if im the dumpster fire and your the trash, looks like im burning you 😊