Author Topic: Barn  (Read 2758 times)

Little barn I built on Kreon's server mind the confederate flag it was a part of the build, doesn't have really an interior just a loft made from 2x4's.

solid zero out of ten
do not rate unless told to do so!!!!!!!!!

"just part of the build"

solid zero out of ten
agreed
tribal barns don't deserve any good ratings no matter how nicely designed or spacious or well colored they may be

agreed
tribal barns don't deserve any good ratings no matter how nicely designed or spacious or well colored they may be
I'm not going to start the whole if its tribal or not stuff as I said don't mind it. Also that was a joke 0/10 thing

you know, people like you and your barns are actually the problem of this nation. they support the concept of human superiority over animals, and the use of a confederate flag implies this barn contains black animals and supports the real-life racism that was once endemic in the confederacy. scum like you perpetuate this unfair and biased view of the world and dont deserve to be complimented for your stylish design, good use of ramps, tidy post spacing and wall design, and your brick-conservative, clean execution that utilizes the default brick palette (minus those heretic small windows) extremely well while leaving space for further development, without making the build look empty or lackluster.

im done having you as a friend. no matter how cool or impressive of a builder you are i cannot tolerate friends who cannot see how their different opinions than mine are morally wrong. next time im on steam im gonna block your ass. you deserve to be banned for this atrocity of a build

Oh stuff its my stuff cabin

you know, people like you and your barns are actually the problem of this nation. they support the concept of human superiority over animals, and the use of a confederate flag implies this barn contains black animals and supports the real-life racism that was once endemic in the confederacy. scum like you perpetuate this unfair and biased view of the world and dont deserve to be complimented for your stylish design, good use of ramps, tidy post spacing and wall design, and your brick-conservative, clean execution that utilizes the default brick palette (minus those heretic small windows) extremely well while leaving space for further development, without making the build look empty or lackluster.

im done having you as a friend. no matter how cool or impressive of a builder you are i cannot tolerate friends who cannot see how their different opinions than mine are morally wrong. next time im on steam im gonna block your ass. you deserve to be banned for this atrocity of a build

Hell yea, preach!

Little barn I built on Kreon's server mind the confederate flag it was a part of the build, doesn't have really an interior just a loft made from 2x4's.

That's my yellow house on the left.