Author Topic: Xx_Death_xX: wasting everyone's time with his threads  (Read 2582 times)

'Sorry, my brother made this drama!'

'Sorry, my brother made this drama!'
noedit:

Kid just registered yesterday, i think he has to get a feel for the game first before he even regards the rules. Until he learns to act normal or gets banned trying, his posts will serve as entertainment.

/onthefence

Eh, I agree he needs to stop with the dramas but I dont think a drama about it would be needed

I think this guy doesn't know what he's doing and is acting like an attention whore. This needs to stop.
/support.

I think this guy doesn't know what he's doing and is acting like an attention whore. This needs to stop.
/support.

This guy doesn't know what the forget he's doing on BLF I'm actually starting to hate him.

This guy doesn't know what the forget he's doing on BLF I'm actually starting to hate him.
/support.

can you guys at least have some sense of chill

i'd agree that he doesn't know what he is doing but making a drama and expressing your hatred to him won't help resolve the issue of possibly being new to the forums.

unless if that is not the case

To every man whos use of this forum has been molested by my posting habits and substantial content production, i apologize. If you feel that you have been emotionally harmed or feel mocked by me, please state your grievances through a PM

To every man whos use of this forum has been molested by my posting habits and substantial content production, i apologize. If you feel that you have been emotionally harmed or feel mocked by me, please state your grievances through a PM
are you stuffting me

What the hell is this message you are sending me

/support
I'm somewhere in between
Eh, I agree he needs to stop with the dramas but I dont think a drama about it would be needed

and
/support.
I mean, some noobs like me can even make proper dramas.

Death is either a troll or a kid, most likely both.

Death is either a troll or a kid, most likely both.

Oh yeah, I don't think Xx_Death_xX read the rules too thoroughly.
Quote from: Badspot
► This is not a spam board.