No Man's Sky "Official" Megathread - Review Roundup!

Poll

Week-Long Poll: Opinion on No Man's Sky (Expired)

Buy it. (Worth it)
9 (17%)
Rent it. (Good, Not worth the $60)
6 (11.3%)
Wait for sale. (Okay, but only buy at lower prices)
21 (39.6%)
Skip it. (Not my cup of tea)
17 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: No Man's Sky "Official" Megathread - Review Roundup!  (Read 20096 times)

wouldn't say it's that strong. if it's a game like Hitman or XCOM it doesn't really matter, but in a fast-moving action elemented game like NMS it's almost essential.

edit: whoops wrong thread. meant to say it in regards to 30 vs 60 fps
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 03:03:38 PM by McZealot »

And on tonights gameshow we answer ourself the 2 million dollar question!
What is lord tony?
A: Stubborn
B: handicapped
C: Both
neither of them, but doing this is just making me cringe. people need to stop allowing themselves to get trolled the forget out of

The difference between 30 and 60FPS is like the difference between night and day.
not really. maybe if you have super super sensitive eyesight and are used to 60 fps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZfkGUmmoJ0

night and day would be more like 15 and 60 fps however

Yes really
You must be literally blind if you cant see it

There is a significant difference between 30 FPS and 60 FPS. If you can't see it or notice it while playing, your vision is actually seriously subpar.

Considering I play a lot of games that require a high response time, I can easily tell the difference from 30 and 60 fps.
I can even tell a difference from 60 and 75.

Yeah, higher frames' is much easier to feel when you're actually playing a game. Low frames feels like slight input lag. It's surprisingly easy to notice tiny amounts of input lag with low FPS.

It feels really....slow on my PC.

There have been reports of terrible performance issues on the PC version. If you refunded the game or didn't, just please keep discussions civil!

Yes really
You must be literally blind if you cant see it
no i just dont over-exaggerate stuff,

watch any 30-60 fps comparison. there's obviously a difference but it's not that bad

either i haven't been noticing it or my frames have been fine so far. i'm not on some amazing rig or anything.

here's an album of the best screenshots i've taken during my playtime so far.

is there any objective to this game? like, can you beat it?

is there any objective to this game? like, can you beat it?

you can go to the center of the galaxy

Spoiler: no, once you reach the center you get a cut scene and just start over with a new game+

YOU WAN loving FIGHT M8?

Motherloving flying space whales yo!

I had way too much fun on this planet for such a short amount of time.
On the other hand, I managed to scan all creatures on my first planet and it was h e l l. I couldnt find 1 forgeter

Also I can play this game for an hour tops before my FPS goes mental :(

We interrupt this thread to bring you TINY BIRB.