Which target should we engage?

the tank, i came here to bust tanks not brains
2 (11.1%)
lets kill those soldiers
4 (22.2%)
forget IT I WANT THE TANK AND SOLDIERS TOGETHER
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)  (Read 118130 times)

Bumping before this falls off the front page. Update is tomorrow.

cough

Sorry, I meant it in Valve time.

Okay, fine, no more excuses.

Lets-a-go!

Attack Results

What's that you say? Notorious B.I.G. is dead? Of course not! He was just hiding! He was never actually killed by Bronson's buckshot, he was just majorly injured. That's when you pronounced him dead and he crawled back into this closet. He seems to be the same like ever before, he just thinks he is called "Bedpost" now.

Redconer: is the meta guy for this episode
The Devil has a little wager for you: This generic-looking coin flips heads, you are back to the overworld head-first. It flips tails, and your tail with be cut off.

And the coin flips

A demon with a butcher knife hunts you down as you try to save your tail that will inevitably be found and chopped.

Unless you get heads next time.

TableSalt: rolled 2
Like in Boss Battles back in the day when you didn't have your life dedicated to killing waves of seemingly suicidal tanks, you stab Mini Tank with a sword. Like in Boss Battles, the boss gets the better of you and as you stab your sword, it gets stuck and as you try to pull it out the tank takes you for a trip, rubbing you at the harsh ground. This gets you a bunch of lacerations.

ZeÜberMedic!: landed on
A large enough backflip should get you back at altitude 0 and therefore real life.  This won't stop you from trying again, of cYour backflip wasn't tall enough to reach the ground up above... But it was tall enough to hurt when you landed on the ground.ourse. There's good healthcare in Hell.

Twix: rolled 4
You harvest sand you find in the trench and bag it up to several bags and place them in front of the trench entrance. You also craft a makeshift tank trap out of scrap. And place it in front of the bags. This provides 1 unrepairable defense point to the trench.

NotBomberguy: Used his free heal
You do something incredibly simple but also incredibly smart: Use your free heal! This springs you back into action instantaneously with full health. You are truly ready to get those tanks this time.

SubDaWoofer: landed on
You commit seppuku in hopes that the soul within your soul goes back up to earth to manifest a body. You go down one more level of Hell.

Bronson: rolled 4
Bronson loads up his triple buckshot as always and takes steady aim to not lose his success streak. Dealing 152 damage to Mini Tank #2!

JamesH and Rabbot32: working on second autocannon
After working for all these turns so long and enduring all of the DM's attempts at comedy, JamesH's Second 400mm Autocannon is complete!

Mini Tank
The mini tank fires its gun at GrapeJellyToastMan, inflicting 1 damage.
HP: 800/800 Armor: 261/400 Shield: 0/500
Such a cool tank!
Mini Tank #2
The mini tank fires its gun at Mr Queeba inflicting 1 damage.
HP: 800/800 Armor: 232/400 Shield: 0/500
Totally not a clone of Mini Tank #1.
Mini Tank #3
The mini tank fires its gun at Potatoh inflicting 1 damage.
HP: 494/800 Armor: 0/400 Shield: 0/500
I still wonder how someone would fit in this...?

The tank's shields are Protector Shields. They reduce ranged attacks by 1/2 of their damage and increase melee damage by 50%. Get your knives out!

Players
tber123: tank pew, you dead [+Free Heal Available]
Twix: 3/3
Mr Queeba: 1/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Cybertails1998: 1/3 [+Free Heal Available]
NotBomberguy: 3/3
MoltenKitten: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Space1255: incremental combo denied [+Free Heal Available]
Rabbot32: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
TristianLuigi: 1/3 [+Free Heal Available]
cromartini: look before you dab [+Free Heal Available]
kidplasma: 2/3
eboyblue10: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
SubDaWoofer: tank pew, you dead [+Free Heal Available]
Juncoph: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
CRITAWAKETS: 3/3 3/3 Bandos Defense active [+Free Heal Available] Transformed into Black Ace: lasts until battle ends
Potatoh: 1/3 [+Free Heal Available]
GrapeJellyToastMan: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Man of Greenish: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Somemong: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Nix the Glaceon: Drank his laundry detergent [+Free Heal Available]
Redconer: bad with cauldrons [+Free Heal Available]
JamesH: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Microsoft EDGE: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Pngu12970: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Deoxys And One Noob: kablammo [+Free Heal Available]
Gojira: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
crazies alt: first to touch the kill border Built up speed: lasts until end of battle
Rigel: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
ZeUberMedic: didn't label his potions [+Free Heal Available]
Malleo100: tank shell up the butt [+Free Heal Available]
TableSalt: 1/3
Just M2: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
shinyarceus4: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Clownfish: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Bloo Kirby the 2nd: fruit ninja with grenades is unhealthy
DELL: 2/3
Badpost: 1/3

Allies
SubDaWoofer's Combat Drone: 1/3
}]Crazy[{s skeleton with Churchills soul: NUKED Will be gone in 1 turn
Tiger II: NUKED Will be gone in 1 turn
Engineer: 2/3
Bronson: 6/6 2/3
TOG II: 1/4
Daemon Prince: NUKED Will be gone in 1 turn
M2s Howitzer: NUKED Will be gone in 1 turn
ZeUberMedic's BIG Howitzer: Construction paused due to ZeUberMedic's death, 3 turns to build
Twix's Rototank: NUKED Will be gone in 1 turn
KV-2: Destroyed by the Precursor Will be gone in 1 turn

Buildings
Offense
JamesH's 400mm Autocannon: 5/5
JamesH's Second 400mm Autocannon: 5/5
Rabbot32's Field Guns: Construction paused, 3 turns to build, if Rabbot32 remembers where he was
CRITAWAKETS' P.S.V: freaking blammed itself Will be gone in 1 turn
Defense
Defensive Fortification: 10/10
Defensive Line: 6/10
Twix's Trench: 3/3 1/1 Inside: Twix. One slot remaining.
Utility
Amazon Prime TerminalTM: 14/15
CRIT's Fortress: 10/10
Mercenary Vault: 14/15
Mobile Command Center: NUKED Will be gone in 1 turn
Fallout Shelter / Superbunker: Took too much abuse Will be gone in 1 turn
GrapeJellyToastMan's Compound: Destroyed by the Precursor Will be gone in 1 turn

The defensive fortification has a 50% chance to divert enemy attacks to itself. While the defensive line will make any players who move behind it immune to damage, at the cost of itself taking damage every time one of those players is attacked.

Twix's Trench will absorb damage for players when they get attacked or when they roll 2. It has limited room, but players may hop in or out as they wish. Players cannot push players in or out the trench. NPCs may use the trench if ordered to. Enemies cannot attack the trench itself, but can damage it if they aim for a player currently in the trench. The trench can get repaired instantly the turn after it is destroyed. A dice roll of 1 will not affect or be affected by the trench. Players or NPCs in the trench who are killed get kicked out of the trench.

Bandos Defense Armor adds 3 armor points to the wearer. The armor regenerates after every battle.

Free heals may be used to fully restore yourself. They are one-time use only, so be wise. Using a free heal while dead will revive you with guaranteed success.

The list of allies and buildings is getting too big so, dead/destroyed allies and buildings that get repaired and then destroyed again will dissapear from the list the turn after they are destroyed. Nothing's stopping you from rebuilding it from the top, of course.
And also, dead/destroyed allies and buildings that remain unattended for 3 turns will also get removed from the list.

The atmospheric noise random.org is receiving at its secret headquarters prevents anyone from getting heads! Bad luck inflicted.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 05:57:27 AM by Marios »

Use a PTHY-BID1

1Pill That Heals You-- Because It Does
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 11:43:07 AM by TableSalt »

wait if i go down one more level of hell, that might mean i might be more powerful
anyways kill myself again

I come down from the heavens then I accidentally drop my mini nukes everywhere

stuff WHITE HOT FECES ONTO THE TAnKS

FIRE ALL AT MINI TANK #3

get a fractal and smack mini tank 3 with it

Punch myself back to life

Let's make some noise.
Summon cartoon legends of old. Oswald, Darkwing Duck, all the Scooby Doo monsters, all the plucky sidekicks, all the misfits and renegades, every single go-bot and transformer, cartoon Riddler, the Eds, the Kids Next Door, Robot Jones, Pelly the Pelican, Yogi Bear, El Kabong, Pink Panther, Wile E. Cyote, and of course, the old guards themselves, Tom and Jerry.
Set them to hold the wall.