Which target should we engage?

the tank, i came here to bust tanks not brains
2 (11.1%)
lets kill those soldiers
4 (22.2%)
forget IT I WANT THE TANK AND SOLDIERS TOGETHER
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)  (Read 118135 times)

Okay. I guess its a combo then. I also want a root beer with this.

Well, you're double unlucky then. I don't drink much so I didn't bring any alcohol with me - you'll need to buy yourself the beer.

Well, you're double unlucky then. I don't drink much so I didn't bring any alcohol with me - you'll need to buy yourself the beer.
Root Beer is not alcoholic. What are you, 5 years old or younger?

Root Beer is not alcoholic. What are you, 5 years old or younger?

I dunno, am I the man behind the curtain right now or not?

Well, I still don't have any beer with me, not even that.

I see this is combo hour!

Two people wanna do combos, combos, combos!

Okay, fine. Here goes.

Attack Results

TableSalt and SubDaWoofer: rolled 3
This battle has been going on for so long, it lasted until New Years, and beyond! It's time to undo some of the enemy. TableSalt's gaming keyboard is taken out for the task. He takes the Ctrl button so that he can have the most control over the operation, while SubDaWoofer has the Z button to... uh... Protect against some zed or something? Anyway, CTRL+Z at Mini Tank #3 and...!

You undid the pieces of Mini Tank #3 that were already torn off! The battlefield is now cleaner with that garbage reduction, but you still did no hits.

ZeÜberMedic!: rebuilding his BIG Howitzer
Inspired from the actions of CRITAWAKETS and Redconer, you go recycle the remnants of the Howitzer and get to redoing it. This action will take 3 turns. Interrupting it will cause loss of all its progress since it's just 3 turns.

Twix: rolled 5
All these blokes around going big and making megastructures and crap that blows up after 10 turns - what showoffs! Let's try something simplier. Like a trench manually dug out. After your success at nearly destroying a tank's armor entirely you dig, dig, dig and make one fine trench, all in a single turn! And it has special abilites, too! You are automatically placed in the trench, but you may get out if you wish.

Space1255: rolled 2
You don't give up on a small failure. This combo is gonna punch tank ass and it's gonna punch tank ass now! Without the help of Space1255 this time you hurl another punch toward Mini Tank #3. Problem being, you missed the tank. What goes around comes around, so your punch went around it and came at you. The Great Random didn't like your stubborness, it seems.

CRITAWAKETS: making use of his Black Ace form
Mini Tank #3, you poor thing. Since your shields went down everyone's after you! Then again you may not be poor because RNJesus gave you his blessing, clearly. UNTIL NOW BECAUSE CRITAWAKETS HAS COME TO CUT UP YOUR SORRY SELF BACK TO TANK HELL!

AND YOU'LL BE VERY SORRY TO LEARN THAT HE CANNOT ROLL UNDER 3 OR OVER 5! OH, HERE HE COMES!

THUNDERBOLT! BLADE!

The dice rolls... 4!

CRITAWAKETS' EPIC AND ELECTRIC SWORD DICES AND SLICES THROUGH MINI TANK #3'S ARMOR LIKE FREAKING BUTTER! 152 DAMAGE INFLICTED! BLACK ACE HAS COME AND YOU BET HE WILL BE THE TANK'S END!

STAY TUNED UNTIL THE NEXT TURN WHEN BLACK ACE SUMMONS... A! BLACK! HOOOOOOOLE!

Oof. The madman CRITAWAKETS did it. But he can't stop now, and he cannot be assisted! The tank got its beating, and it'll get more next turn.

Let's check on the others.

Bronson: rolled 4
Bronson fires his triple buckshot at Mini Tank and lands every single hit! Tallying up to 142 damage!... What do you mean, it still had a shield? Then that means only 71 damage. At least the shield is down!

JamesH and Rabbot32: working on second autocannon
The autocannoneers work, work, work themselves gently 'round the cables. Merilly, merilly, merilly, merilly, get the circuits right. 2 turns remaining.

Notable Events
NotBomberguy has lost his anger which gifted him with much-needed strength to get this fight over with.

The field guns were abandoned for too long, Rabbot32 has to rely on the flipping of a coin to remember where he was if he wishes to work on those after the autocannon.

Mini Tank
The mini tank fires its gun at SubDaWoofer's Combat Drone inflicting 1 damage.
HP: 800/800 Armor: 332/400 Shield: 0/500
Such a cool tank!
Mini Tank #2
The mini tank fires its gun at TristanLuigi inflicting 1 damage.
HP: 800/800 Armor: 400/400 Shield: 22/500
Totally not a clone of Mini Tank #1.
Mini Tank #3
The mini tank, despite electric sword cuts, fires its gun at the Defensive Line inflicting 1 damage.
HP: 800/800 Armor: 115/400 Shield: 0/500
I still wonder how someone would fit in this...?

The tank's shields are Protector Shields. They reduce ranged attacks by 1/2 of their damage and increase melee damage by 50%. Get your knives out!

Players
tber123: 1/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Twix: 3/3
Mr Queeba: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Cybertails1998: 1/3 [+Free Heal Available]
NotBomberguy: arms steamrolled [+Free Heal Available]
MoltenKitten: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Space1255: incremental combo denied [+Free Heal Available]
Rabbot32: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available] Helping JamesH construct second autocannon - 2 turns left
TristianLuigi: 1/3 [+Free Heal Available]
cromartini: look before you dab [+Free Heal Available]
kidplasma: 2/3
eboyblue10: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
SubDaWoofer: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Juncoph: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
CRITAWAKETS: 3/3 3/3 Bandos Defense active [+Free Heal Available] Transformed into Black Ace: lasts until battle ends
Potatoh: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
GrapeJellyToastMan: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Man of Greenish: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Somemong: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Nix the Glaceon: Drank his laundry detergent [+Free Heal Available]
Redconer: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
JamesH: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available] Constructing second autocannon - 2 turns left (Assisted by Rabbot32)
Microsoft EDGE: he saw it rolling, he hated it [+Free Heal Available]
Pngu12970: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Deoxys And One Noob: kablammo [+Free Heal Available]
Gojira: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
crazies alt: 2/3 Built up speed: lasts until end of battle
Rigel: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
ZeUberMedic: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Malleo100: tank shell up the butt [+Free Heal Available]
TableSalt: 2/3
Just M2: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
shinyarceus4: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Clownfish: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Bloo Kirby the 2nd: fruit ninja with grenades is unhealthy
DELL: 3/3

Allies
SubDaWoofer's Combat Drone: 1/3
}]Crazy[{‘s skeleton with Churchill’s soul: NUKED
Tiger II: NUKED
Engineer: 2/3
Bronson: 6/6 2/3
TOG II: 1/4
Daemon Prince: NUKED
M2’s Howitzer: NUKED
ZeUberMedic's BIG Howitzer: Built in 3 turns
Twix's Rototank: NUKED
KV-2: Destroyed by the Precursor

Buildings
Offense
JamesH's 400mm Autocannon: 5/5
JamesH's Second 400mm Autocannon: Built in 2 turns
Rabbot32's Field Guns: Construction paused, 3 turns to build, if Rabbot32 remembers where he was
CRITAWAKETS' P.S.V: freaking blammed itself
Defense
Defensive Fortification: 10/10
Defensive Line: 6/10
Twix's Trench: 2/2 Inside: Twix. One slot remaining.
Utility
Amazon Prime TerminalTM: 14/15
CRIT's Fortress: 10/10
Mercenary Vault: 14/15
Mobile Command Center: NUKED
Fallout Shelter / Superbunker: Took too much abuse
GrapeJellyToastMan's Compound: Destroyed by the Precursor

The defensive fortification has a 50% chance to divert enemy attacks to itself. While the defensive line will make any players who move behind it immune to damage, at the cost of itself taking damage every time one of those players is attacked.

Twix's Trench will absorb damage for players when they get attacked or when they roll 2. It has limited room, but players may hop in or out as they wish. Players cannot push players in or out the trench. NPCs may use the trench if ordered to. Enemies cannot attack the trench itself, but can damage it if they aim for a player currently in the trench. The trench can get repaired instantly the turn after it is destroyed. A dice roll of 1 will not affect or be affected by the trench. Players or NPCs in the trench who are killed get kicked out of the trench.

Anyone who digs Twix's trench a bit more will increase the trench's max 'health' by 1 instantly. Valid only once.

Bandos Defense Armor adds 3 armor points to the wearer. The armor regenerates after every battle.

Free heals may be used to fully restore yourself. They are one-time use only, so be wise. Using a free heal while dead will revive you with guaranteed success.

The list of allies and buildings is getting too big so, dead/destroyed allies and buildings that get repaired and then destroyed again will dissapear from the list the turn after they are destroyed. Nothing's stopping you from rebuilding it from the top, of course.
And also, dead/destroyed allies and buildings that remain unattended for 3 turns will also get removed from the list.
If failbros2 disagrees for any reason (and I'm asking him next time he's online), this won't actually happen.

Twix has rolled 5 twice! Keep it up, man!

Also, I just found out what CRITAWAKETS' Bandos Defense was so I'm adding his armor points and some blurb in.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 05:49:35 AM by Marios »

Bury Notorious B.I.G. and then fire missiles from Artillery Rocket Launcher Panzers.

Open the recycle bin and pull out whatever I can get.

beat up satan and ride a flaming motorcycle outta hell

I start singing the JJBA part 1 OP theme as I try the punch again

Use a Builder Potion to speed up the rebuilding process

Roll to revive multiple players.

are we gonna hire bronson or not

are we gonna hire bronson or not

Looks like you missed about 26 pages worth of memos.

Bronson: rolled 4
Bronson fires his triple buckshot at Mini Tank and lands every single hit! Tallying up to 142 damage!... What do you mean, it still had a shield? Then that means only 71 damage. At least the shield is down!