Embarrassing moments you've had in school (v???)

Author Topic: Embarrassing moments you've had in school (v???)  (Read 4919 times)

Teacher was calling out our names and when we got called up we had to go up to his desk, get a test paper or something, and go sit back down.

For some reason when I was going back to my seat I was looking down at the paper, I managed to walk to the wrong seat, specifically to the desk in-front of me. Accidentally sat in some chick's lap and she started freaking out lmfao

omg lmao

I was in 3rd grade. Was about to use the urinal and I pulled my pants and underwear all the way down (i do not do that anymore) while about 3 feet away from the urinal and then some girl walked in and saw me and screamed, then she ran away. I was in the girl's bathroom.

I still can't loving believe that stuff

I was in 3rd grade. Was about to use the urinal and I pulled my pants and underwear all the way down (i do not do that anymore) while about 3 feet away from the urinal and then some girl walked in and saw me and screamed, then she ran away. I was in the girl's bathroom.

I still can't loving believe that stuff
why was there a urinal in the girls bathroom

why was there a urinal in the girls bathroom

Transgender rights!

Transgender rights!
damnit, I always thought that if I accidentally walked into a woman's room I would know because there wouldn't be any urinals, I've been too confident for too long

on the topic of the girls room, I was at school one day after hours in like 2nd grade, and a friend of mine I was there with dared me to set foot inside the girls bathroom, he was willing to give me a pack of gum to put both feet over the line of the girls bathroom. I thought then what I still think now. Its not like it'll bring a curse over you to step into a girls room, its just a room, theres nothing special about it. so after we got there and he hyped the stuff out of it, I walked all the way in and around the corner. I thought, "hmm, no urinals" and walked back out, my friend nearly fainted, he thought a cop was going to put me in hand cuffs for doing that.

Speaking of bathrooms when I was in second grade I always pulled my pants and underwear all the way down to use the urinal. Surprisingly this was my first time using one and I had always used the toilet instead. So anyway, I pulled my pants all the way down and started to piss. Some dude who looked like he was in about 4th, or 5th grade (idk I was young) walked in and just stopped and was in shock. I had the damn nerve to turn around with my pants and underwear still down and say, "Hello" like everything was okay. It's like one of those memories that everybody has that haunts them forever.

i did end up going into the girls bathroom once because i wasn't looking but i don't think anyone noticed/cared so

Ahahaahhahaahha, ooohhh AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. *Wipes away tear* that's just... ooo AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's just hilarious

In 7th grade, the "cool dude way" was to just take out your lunch in a plastic bag or some stuff. If you bring out your lunch box your gay. One of my autistic friends bought out his lunchbox to lunch daily and I would always get blamed for it because "I was friends with him"

One of my autistic friends bought out his lunchbox to lunch daily and I would always get blamed for it because "I was friends with him"
wtf

this was a few years ago, but i still think about it now and then.
i was 15 at the time, and i had a pretty big problem with stress to the point that i would get pissy about minor things, such as someone accidentally bumping into me in the hallway.
so i was put on some new medication so i would be less stressed out, it worked a bit too well as i was on the edge of falling asleep through the entire school day.
then i fell asleep in my science class for a good 10 minutes. it was a good thing that the tutor had a good sense of humour and just let it slide.
i've since been taken off this medication because of how much it was affecting me and i have not had this problem since.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 07:16:49 AM by Refticus »

yesterday i was doing the crunches and push-ups for the pacer testing thing or whatever

i did 39 curl ups, did 20 push-ups because they stopped me. afterwards, one of my gym teachers told me there was icecream in one of their offices fi you did past 35

i run over and uh

there's no icecream for my fatass

during my senior year:

i spent the first two weeks in the wrong class for my last hour (we have 5 periods) in our last trimester (bc semesters are dumb). I was in a computer business-type class when i should've been in an environmental studies class. leaving that computer class wasn't embarrassing - it was actually funny and i was glad to leave as i foresaw me learning nothing - but joining the other class was really awkward and the teacher told cringey jokes aimed at me which only made things worse

Having a staff member stop me in the halls to ask for an id to prove i was a student and not some outsider with no visitors pass was embarrassing the two times it happened. you'd think they'd recognize me, but to be fair i tried 3 different hairstyles that year, my sense of style in clothing rapidly changed, and i often didn’t have my backpack with me. i tell ya having students walk by and hear a staff member asking for your ID without being given an explanation never looks good

junior year:

In the early spring, my friend caleb and i skipped part of our fourth hours to do flips & crap in the halls for one of our freerunning/tricking videos. a bit of a backstory: one of our freshman-at-the-time friends tried front-flipping off of a chair, the chair slipped from beneath him, and he busted the stuff out of his ass; since then the administration banned flipping and tricking and everyone who paid attention to the announcements knew it. the only time we got away with it was outside or during a gym-type class (PE teachers thought our tricks were sick). so, caleb and i were having fun and it was all going well, but when we got to the last area we wanted to film before class got out, it was occupied by two very well known, preppy girls who were just reading, sitting against a wall. we thought "forget it, they wouldn't tell the staff" and decided to film there anyways. we got a few things in and i wanted to finish up our recording with a running frontflip to wall flip, but i ironically failed the frontflip and busted my own ass right in front of those girls. caleb yelled "RECOVER, RECOVER" so i threw a simple back flip on the spot and quickly speed-walked away after the landing, right as kids were leaving class. Although, i was not quick enough to miss hearing one of those girls shout in my direction "THAT DUDE FLIPPED ON HIS BUTT"

At the end of junior year i wanted to have a little "fun" and exit my comfort zone, so i decided to straight up ask out a girl who could’ve easily fit into a “top 10 most popular girls” list for our school. It went well, i got her number, i asked her out and got a yes, etc etc but it was a mistake-- the freaking process was so embarrassing for me. I am an introvert, so jumping into dating like that without being friends or at least acquaintances beforehand was very uncomfortable for me. when i was with her i stuttered a bit and i knew my face was very often red so i had that self-conscious stress in the back of my head. She ended up shutting me out altogether: she didn’t actually like me, but her best friend liked me a lot and she just wanted to make her jealous, so finding that out was both embarrassing and infuriating

i might dig into my memory bank for things that happened during my sophomore and freshman year later