Embarrassing moments you've had in school (v???)

Author Topic: Embarrassing moments you've had in school (v???)  (Read 4932 times)

In sixth grade I had to piss. So did the teacher and when she said she had to excuse herself I said "may I join you?" Instead of like, "can I also go to the bathroom?"

Did you enjoy it

Maybe a little

In sixth grade I had to piss. So did the teacher and when she said she had to excuse herself I said "may I join you?" Instead of like, "can I also go to the bathroom?"

Alpha as forget

My cross country team found me ditching a meet when I was stuffting around with my friends. Then I quit the team because I was too much of a stuffter.

This was back in third grade
I actually managed to fall asleep in class for a total of one hour
I didnt even get in trouble too which was a bonus but this was pretty embaressing to me
i still beat myself up about it to this day
Samething happened to me when I was in sixth grade, because I didn't get enough sleep and after I got to go home early.

In 2nd grade, I screamed in P.E like a loving dumbass for people to notice to me or I was having bad day or something.
I ended getting a time-out and not being able to play for the rest of P.E.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 08:20:03 AM by cooolguy32 »

damn started young huh?

In 9th or 10th grade I left Spanish class to go take a stuff. We dont have speakers in the bathroom so while I was in there, I missed the announcement from the vice principal saying we were going into a mock lock down. I get out of the bathroom and head back to the Spanish room to find it locked so I tried knocking. I figured they went to the library but the library was also locked and the lights were off. I walked all the way back to the spanish room tried knocking again and ended up roaming the halls until one teacher yelled at me and told me to go to guidance were I sat in the dark until one of the guidance ladies pulled me into the small room they were all huddled in. It was more embarrassing when it happened

In 9th grade some senior or whatever came into the class while the teacher was away and had some kind of rap battle with the other kids, and in the rap he mentions some site named youjizz. I know it's a research site so I laugh, but I laughed first so im cackling in the back of cllass like a dumbass and everyone is looking at me because they're acting like a website named loving youjizz doesn't sound like a research site. Everyone was laughing and stuff

It was such an embarrassing moment to be caught in because you can't defend yourself you just have to sit down and take the L.

this friend, whose name I cannot remember, liked to richard around in all of his classes. He basically targets me most of the time by going through my stuff. I don't know why he thought this was cool.
Apparently, he went through my backpack when I went to the bathroom and he found my.... art.
I draw lewd things from time to time, and this was one of those...
Somehow, my art didn't make me the laughing stock of the class, but many people "ooooo'd" that day.
Turns out that this kid was a sociopath.

In 9th grade some senior or whatever came into the class while the teacher was away and had some kind of rap battle with the other kids, and in the rap he mentions some site named youjizz. I know it's a research site so I laugh, but I laughed first so im cackling in the back of cllass like a dumbass and everyone is looking at me because they're acting like a website named loving youjizz doesn't sound like a research site. Everyone was laughing and stuff
I remember some dudes in the school bathroom last year listing a whole bunch of research sites and the janitor snitched on them

I managed to avoid most of the really embarrassing stuff. In my junior year I remember these two guys who were friends got into a fistfight in Spanish 2 right next to my desk. Being really into it, they didn't take into consideration that I was right there and they basically tossed my desk aside with me in it (cuz I smol). Almost got knocked over but once the fight broke up, everyone (who were pretty much total strangers) were like, "omg are you ok" and I'm just wishing they would leave me alone.

sophomore year i stuff myself walking into my first hour

sophomore year i stuff myself walking into my first hour
how

how
Are you really going to have me explain the moment when i stuff myself In highschool? Is me admitting it not enough

Are you really going to have me explain the moment when i stuff myself In highschool? Is me admitting it not enough
did your starfish suddenly lose grip on your chocolate melange? did you spook your dook out?
i need details man

did your starfish suddenly lose grip on your chocolate melange? did you spook your dook out?
i need details man
Alright stuff I'll explain one second. It's a good story so Imma go eat dinner rq then I'll share that story and another one from HS