Embarrassing moments you've had in school (v???)

Author Topic: Embarrassing moments you've had in school (v???)  (Read 4930 times)

Discuss embarrassing moments that you've had in school basically.

So when I was in the 9th grade it was the end of the day and everybody was waiting for the bell to ring. I was being silent doing some work to get it out of the way so I didn't have to do it at home. One minute before the bell rang some dude farted really damn loud and I'm the one who got blamed for it. My teacher had me stay back after class and everybody had to rub it in my face that I was the one who farted in class even though it wasn't me.

So anyway /discuss

all of my pokemon cards fell out of the back of my unzipped bag onto the floor when i was in like 3rd grade

also spilled milk all over my crotch during lunch last year and had to hide the fact that it looked like i pissed all over myself

So when I was in the 9th grade it was the end of the day and everybody was waiting for the bell to ring. I was being silent doing some work to get it out of the way so I didn't have to do it at home. One minute before the bell rang some dude farted really damn loud and I'm the one who got blamed for it. My teacher had me stay back after class and everybody had to rub it in my face that I was the one who farted in class even though it wasn't me.
never succumb to punishment for things you know you didn't do
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 09:39:37 PM by Daswiruch »

also spilled milk all over my crotch during lunch last year and had to hide the fact that it looked like i pissed all over myself
or are you trying to hide the fact that you pissed yourself by claiming it was milk?

i was humiliated by a teacher in sixth grade
i didnt show my work on an assignment so she literally called me up to the front of the class to tell everyone
it was loving multiplication and division
i was able to do that stuff in my head super easily
this teacher also pulled the whole ”i dismiss you not the bell” stuff where you end up locked out of your next class which has a super strict teacher that doesnt let you in the class after the bell rings

now for something way less awful, there was my english teacher at the time. super nice woman, except to the class clown. this kid legitimately deserved all the stuff he got from her. told to use a blue or black pen? uses a red just for stuffs and giggles. interrupting class to tell stuffty jokes. etc.
speaking of jokes one time he told a yo mama joke and the teacher decided "you know what lets see how he feels when others keep making jokes about his mother"

oh and one last one that i witnessed in fifth grade
i watched a substitute teacher yank the beanie off of some boy with double d syndrome
it was awful to watch
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 09:59:15 PM by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph »

i was humiliated by a teacher in sixth grade
i didnt show my work on an assignment so she literally called me up to the front of the class to tell everyone
I really, really hate teachers who do that.
never succumb to punishment for things you know you didn't do
People wouldn't believe me even if I denied it.

or are you trying to hide the fact that you pissed yourself by claiming it was milk?
BUSTED/s

All my embarrassing stuff happened in middle school.

In 6th grade i cut out snake shapes from scrap paper in art class and hung them above all the stairwells in the school. I was young and didnt take security cameras into consideration, so i expected to get away with it. I got called to the office after people started flooding the stairwells to take pictures and the superintendent,  principal and my parents were all there waiting for me.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 10:23:35 PM by Ravencroft· »

probably throwing up in the middle of class cuz i had swine flu at the time but it was like the earlier stages and couldn't be diagnosed

When i was in second grade me and another kid were having a fight, he was a wanna be bully who would smash toy cars outside, and we were throwing insults at each other, i had to think of one fast, so because his name was Nick, I said "You nicker" not knowing that the word monday even existed. everyone was shocked, i was crying because i had no clue that word even existed and would never know for two more years, in the principals office the other kid was acting snotty as if he was some type of knight for taking me there and i was sent back to class with a warning,  It was horrible.

Later on in 4th grade we were forced to take Latin for that year, the teacher pretty much as quick to assume what happened if something did, so on the first day of class someone threw a paper plane across the room and i went to pick it up because it hit me and fell on the floor, the teacher saw me and yelled at me from a few inches away from my face and gave me a slip. He was fired the same year.

In 7th grade we had a gay kid in our class and he pretty much refused to do everything and pretty much never showed up for school.

8th grade was the worst at this point because all the kids were obnoxious and pretty much were whiny, well the class i was with was anyway. My class had two of my friends in it, i'm pretty shy and have some social anxiety, and they pretty much had the laugh if i fell asleep in class because i didn't get much sleep and the teacher yelled at me which was like twice, got a question wrong which was almost never because i never answered any out of fear if being laughed at for getting it wrong, or just doing something dumb.

now i'm going into high school next week so i will most likely have something from that.

Eating in the lunch room one day, drinking some coke. A small bit of coke goes into my nose and I gave the most violent sneeze and loving mucus went flying everywhere.

And if that wasn't enough, there was a tissue box next to me on the table and I pulled so hard on the tissue that lots of tissues went off flying like loving doves and I was the goddamned center of attention. One of my friends was literally crying of laughter while my face was redder than your mom's ass after I spanked her last night.

i avoid embarrassing stuff so i don't have any stories

in middle school i wore this really tight fitting tshirt because i thought it showed off my incredible muscles to impress this girl. it did not. i did not have muscles. it was like a size too small and made me look like an idiot.

i should mention that i wore it really often too. like, once a week at the very least. it was not always washed.

lol i had chocolate milk come out of my nose because i laughed too much while drinking it

hate it when i accidentally spill my jar of marbles all over the floor and have to bend over seductively to pick up each individual marble, making me and everyone around me late to class

in elementary school i was sitting next to a kid at lunch who was doing the plastic spork catapult thing
he accidentally hit the vice principal and it took a while before they figured out it wasn't me