Author Topic: Annoying friends/family members/anybody you have  (Read 3061 times)

everyone is annoying  nobody understands m,e MOM ITS NOT A PHASE!!!!!

^this annoying kid here

Right now I only have two close friends. One is a total girl player and flirts with every female within 3 years of his age who communicates with him. My other friend/bestest friend/love interest is really bad with communicating over technology/social media and she's very naive with occasional emotional issues. Other than that, they're great people.

There's also my friend Jake at work who mood swings faster than a girl on her period with anxiety issues going through a breakup. Literally one minute he is complaining and freaking out and throwing things. And watching the clock, within minutes, he's laughing and joking around like it never happened. As you can probably guess, we go through rifts quite often where we act all weird and avoid each other and then later we're making inside jokes and talking about our cars.

everyone is annoying  nobody understands m,e MOM ITS NOT A PHASE!!!!!
ok
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 09:55:54 PM by cooolguy32 »

no I actually agree that post was loving handicapped

no I actually agree that post was loving handicapped

So you made it worse gg

So you made it worse gg

yeah you're right xr-7 is pretty bad

why don't you just give it instead of taking it?

I'm not gay, if I was, I might.

I guess I have this one annoying friend online, loves ROBLOX way too much and it isn't a humongous problem that he simply plays and likes that game or anything but he's constantly tagging me on tweets trying to get the attention of devs and mods. He tries to be mature but I know he's actually 11 turning 12 irl.