Poll

Who will win!?

TROGTOR
FREEK

Author Topic: [NUCLEAR]|BLF FIGHT CLUB 2016| ROUND 3 TROGTOR VS FREEK  (Read 18798 times)

im pretty sure this was the only time i decided to respond to his antagonization recently, because it was exceedingly rude and uncalled for.
you're talking in circles here, first you say you don't care about his posts if it doesn't involve you (though you used i could care less which means you care) even though you obviously did care a few pages back. now you're acting like you never said that and said you responded. pretty sure if you respond to something you care at least a good bit.

not to mention the whole "I wanna settle this in public" tantrum lol

stop

sorree

poliwhirl seems like a special case of autistic or an amnesiac maybe both

you're talking in circles here, first you say you don't care about his posts if it doesn't involve you (though you used i could care less which means you care) even though you obviously did care a few pages back. now you're acting like you never said that and said you responded. pretty sure if you respond to something you care at least a good bit.

i tried to state as clearly as possible that i ignored his antagonistic posts up until now, as this was especially uncalled for. not entirely sure what you're confused about
he's the one that insisted on publicly starting drama, i wasnt gonna give him the satisfaction of being the only voice in the matter.

anyways nobody really wants to see this stuff anymore so i think we can all agree to drop it
poliwhirl seems like a special case of autistic or an amnesiac maybe both
you're gonna catch these hands if ya dont shut ya trap boy

poli you're severely outnumbered
it doesn't matter what you say they're not gonna listen
you should stop digging your hole deeper because it's not gonna stop
just thought I'd warn you

i tried to state as clearly as possible that i ignored his antagonistic posts up until now, as this was especially uncalled for.
or you could've just ignored him and the thread all together, the thread isn't that outrageous.

it seems like you just made this thread to make a few unimaginative jabs at poli without provocation

this is super petty and i dont think ive ever seen someone make a thread like this before lol

MCJOB VS. KOCHIEBOY

I'll drink an ice cold McFosters to celebrate my victory.

Save it for the ring, socks.

sign me up as the memer please

Whatever the hell happened between Cuckmon and akio, akio clearly won the argument.

We need new fighters. I volunteer to be roasted.

edit: oh lol I didn't read the quotes at the bottom lmao
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 06:28:17 AM by Rally »