Poll

Who will win!?

TROGTOR
FREEK

Author Topic: [NUCLEAR]|BLF FIGHT CLUB 2016| ROUND 3 TROGTOR VS FREEK  (Read 18734 times)

"Who are you?"

"I am you but stronger."

obviously im gonna be passive aggressive to somebody who had come at me several times today lol.
today was the first time i've ever "come at you" and its mostly because im sick of you passive aggressively making comments about me almost everywhere because a grown ass man (you) wants to drag me into his petty argument over who the forget knows what

the op, and this thread in general is incredibly rude and unwarranted and i really want no part of your drama but you insist on it
i wouldnt consider it drama, just whatever melodrama is going on kimons head. theres no beef anywhere, he misunderstood that me locking the other thread is a joke, and inaba and i have just been clashing heads.

the purpose of the thread wasnt to incite arguments, its just to be funny--and most people clearly find it funny
you have made exactly 9 passive aggressive comments directed towards me in the past 2 days (not including you responding to my posts here) and i have chosen to ignore all of them until now, because you went out of your way to make incredibly inflammatory insults thinly veiled as a joke.

Kimon wouldn't be able to last an hour, mczealot would win

if they are his two stepsons, doesn't that make him married to the black man as well?
if it helps you find out any, these were the last tweets before the dark end
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 10:40:16 PM by Decepticon »

no wonder his wife left him, his last name is finger

keep dodging the subject and pretending it's all just funny jokes :~) but the fact that this thread was a deliberate inflammatory attempt to be petty for no clear reason still stands

keep dodging the subject and pretending it's all just funny jokes :~) but the fact that this thread was a deliberate inflammatory attempt to be petty for no clear reason still stands
no dude i just dont care to argue with you. i dont know anything about you physically or personally, the thread is clearly a joke for both sides and its not exclusive to just people that in clashed heads with. take it how you want, its not my problem. stop posting drama in my thread. if you want to resolve something, pm me personally

it will depend on the size of the arena. zealot clearly has the speed advantage here and kimon can only compete for only a limited time before running out of snacks but while hes snacked up zealot wont be able to damage him and easily loses a direct confrontation. if the arena is large enough zealot might be able to kite around kimon for the entire match until kimon runs out of food and tires out, a problem zealot avoids due to his photosynthesis. zealot forces kimon to chase him because of his long ranged vine whip pressure although he has to aim carefully because if kimon grabs a vine kimon can drag him to him. if they do get into a direct confrontation kimon will probably try to eat zealot and while that wont work as he is 99% bone and grass, the act of grabbing any of his limbs will snap them in half. zealot has no answer to this kind of close quarters brawl, but kimon has no answers to zealot's mobility. overall a very polarizing matchup that heavily relies on both fighter's use of the battlefield. i will have to bet on kimon due to sheer power and how much more zealot has to do to achieve victory.

can we just all agree the fight caused the world to end

I vote this thread, thread of the year.

winner is decided in 15 hours or whenever i manage to find free time

now see that's where we disagree at the end. zealot is physically and mentally more capable and will therefore be able to outlast and outwit kimon, whose energy won't last long at all. once he is tuckered out, zealot will be able to easily swoop in for the kill, especially after building his qi from being out in the sun. (just like Superman right)

no dude i just dont care to argue with you. i dont know anything about you physically or personally, the thread is clearly a joke for both sides and its not exclusive to just people that in clashed heads with. take it how you want, its not my problem. stop posting drama in my thread. if you want to resolve something, pm me personally
no, i'm not gonna pm you. everyone's gotta see this one.

you did start a thinly veiled drama thread, after all

i would like to politely request that you keep me out of all of YOUR petty drama and stop mentioning my name in general. don't make underhanded passive aggressive comments just because i posted in a thread. dont even reply to people replying to me. in fact, i would love for you to block me, lest you are tempted to once more start stuff and claim you were Just Pretending. i will literally give you the link the the user blocker script. i will guide you through step by step how to block me from your forum experience. if you really couldn't care less and this was all just a casual joke, then you should have no problem with respecting my wishes and never interacting with me in any form again, because i certainly never want to after this.

sounds cool. ur off the thread sometime tomorrow