Author Topic: Laser Weapon Set 2.0  (Read 16305 times)

Well... graviton is more of a force than an energy. It took me alot of will power to avoid making a sonic weapon. But it is a start.

Other names I have already done that I actually like and am probably keeping are:

LG-17R  Laser Gun version 17, red (the pistol)
G-8 (deagle thingy. As it is only one letter, I cannot think of anything for it to stand for, but it does sound cool)
PG-01 Prototype G version 01 (the one claw thing)
HDPE High density photon emitter (the next gun I am doing, this one is a bit more fancy so I will not say what it does yet)
X9-Auto (The ALR-24, I forgot I renamed it. Again I do not know what it stands for)
Proto-17 (not pictured yet)

Thats all I have so far, and with 16 guns total, you can see I need some help with names.

I'm bad at names. :(

But those models kick ass.

God I wish April 1st would come sooner D:

April fools? So late.

oh dear god I forgot. X_X So I guess this isn't gonna be out any time soon? It's a month late almost.

I love that old picture of the one with the two barrels side by side.
I'd like to see that as a normal (non-laser) weapon, since it really looks like some anime pistol that someone (likely a vampire) would use in pairs.

If my scanner or camera worked I'd do some sketches of possible weapons for sometime in the future, but since neither works properly (scanner is broken and camera needs a new USB plug in the cam itself) I won't waste my own time D;

It's based off of a Desert Eagle.

When exactly will this come out?

When I get off my lazy ass and finish it.

Then get off your lazy ass and finish it.

And also can you not name the guns L7-GD or what ever they are in the GUI? It gets confusing :S

Your fault, learn the stuff and don't complain.

Dumbforgets.

Then get off your lazy ass and finish it.

And also can you not name the guns L7-GD or what ever they are in the GUI? It gets confusing :S
The acronyms are ment to make sence. LC-16t means Laser cannon version 16 color teal. LG-14r is laser gun version 14 red. LSG = laser shot gun. SR = sniper rifle. Etc Etc. If you cant get that I do not know what to tell you.

Also I would like to ask if you complain to people such as sniff or whatever when they release the AKS-74u or the M4 because they are acronymed?

And Proto means Prototype/Experimental.

Like the fricking BFG.

Err... thanks chex, but I was trying to leave it on the AK-47 point or whatever.