Author Topic: Amanda Todd (ID 16255) - DDoS attempts  (Read 7766 times)

This person has been trying to crash SphericalCube's server, and a few others.

Proof of spam (click the console image for the download) (Console log from SphericalCube):

Proof of them being banned (for name and BLID)

In-Game Name (last seen): Amanda Todd
BL_ID: 16255
Their IP: 168.1.75.11 (Australia)

Can anyone try to see who they are? The ID looks familiar but I can't pinpoint it.

Amazing, how did you find it?

Amazing, how did you find it?
Nevermind, they have some recent posts.

Thanks for making the drama. Hopefully we can take care of this guy asap

Anybody who makes fun of Amanda Todd also must think 9/11 wasn't bad and the Paris Attacks were deserved.

/support. DDoS users should have their keys revoked.

he's probably named as Amanda Todd because he's trying to commit forum Self Delete

he's probably named as Amanda Todd because he's trying to commit blockland Self Delete

noedit

Thanks for this info viso! I'll make sure to ban him from my server.

Thanks for this info viso! I'll make sure to ban him from my server.
By the way, it should be noted that banning the guy doesn't actually protect your server. His method of ddosing is just spamming connections to the server. Even if a user is banned, they can still make connection attempts. The only true way to protect a server would be to block his IP from connecting in the first place.

By the way, it should be noted that banning the guy doesn't actually protect your server. His method of ddosing is just spamming connections to the server. Even if a user is banned, they can still make connection attempts. The only true way to protect a server would be to block his IP from connecting in the first place.

I'm guessing that the only way to do that is using Pecon's IP ban mod, right?

Anybody who makes fun of Amanda Todd also must think 9/11 wasn't bad and the Paris Attacks were deserved.
Yeah, no.  People make fun of Amanda Todd because she was an attention seeker and a baby.  She probably wasn't longed for this world to begin with.