Author Topic: Duracell's VGRP: Bans me before I ever join.  (Read 2981 times)

I joined a server for the hell of it, and before I even connected, I was banned, without any reason that makes sense. Given I had not been on this server in months, there's no possible way I could have broken any rules, and I have not been on drama before for valid reasons, so I cannot figure out why I was banned. I doubt the server was whitelisted, but that's just me.
Now, I've seen VGRPs before, and the vast majority are not of remarkable quality, but never before have I been banned before I even joined.

NOEDIT: My ID in-game is 17555, I lost access to my first forum account.

I was thinking I'd see a drama here about this. I grabbed some screenshots right now as this is really recent and I haven't closed Blockland.

This one is pretty funny, considering that they claimed OP is a problem user, and then didn't have proof to show.

What a patriotic ban message

/support

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=62550.0 
I think you need a second look at this thread.

but he's kinda right, and he can easily explain why servers like VGRPs (god forbid i ever see solaria's server again) can be easily stuff

if you aren't a good host to host a proper 'rp' server there is a great chance someone can break the rules easily without any hesitation or exploit the server or pretty much go against everything you expect, because it's an 'rp', mostly bad hosts cannot/don't/are not interested to proof anything/limit anything in order to not have rulebreakers break the rules. at this time and year we have bad hosts like solaria who don't even give a forget about their reputation, so you obviously know they don't even care about their server regardless what exactly it is.

you can relate the situation with City RPGs and their broken-ass iban edit in similarity to RP servers because it's pretty much the same as about any other RP server out there.

any type of person that has been curious to go to servers with a sense of mind can go into the same conclusion i can make whenever they visit bad servers like VGRPs. it's been known long ago that 'RP' servers usually do not go successful and end up in a huge mess because of what i've said above.

so it's not really dismissive if you really wanna get technical on why servers like "RP" ones are stuff; it's been an observation that hosts do not understand what proofing is or do not care enough and are therefore cunts to the blockland community.

of course you can have your opinion and still enjoy RP servers, but this is the facts that we sometimes face a lot often and power to you if you think a certain RP server is greater. i can't change you.

/support guy sounds like a complete douche

/support
Any dumbass ban reasons dont deserve to live.

For having a battery name they really aren't bright.

/support.

/support
this is a crappy reason to get banned

(god forbid i ever see solaria's server again)

sol is hosting again, and i thought he quit

ot: /support what the forget

wait i see them now

/support