Author Topic: McJob's anger issues.  (Read 8964 times)

mcjorb's "anger" outbursts are funny and i don't think a lot of people have an actual problem with it
"McJorb"

nothing to tony is bait since he's the baitmaster

anyone trying to b8 him only ends up getting b8ted themselves

nothing to tony is bait since he's the baitmaster
the only posts the considers bait are mine cus im a fish

McJob may be a kangaroo fondling bogan, but at least he's not Lord Tony

I don't know where you're coming from in any of these insults, you seem to be just projecting your own inner hatred onto me.

Go to sleep and clear your head. I don't want to fight you.
Not only did you try to dismiss his entire thought process in a really stuffty way, you literally stole one of his lines to do it.

What a dipstuff.

i think the anger stuff sometimes takes away more than it adds, but mcjob consistenly makes posts that are actually thoughtful instead of exclusively inflammatory, which is leagues better than other people who have the exact same kinds of problems with random hostility. imo it's strictly better to just not be hostile at all, and sometimes mcjob takes on discussion in ways i think are a bit goofy, but at least he's almost always interested in actual discussion instead of always just dropping in to be contentious. also i have reason to believe mcjob would probably be a cool person with cool ideas, tho i don't think i could ever work on a game with him lol

just report him if you think he's flaming people. if he doesn't get banned he's not flaming

tony can you make a drama on me next because of how salty i am

I don't know where you're coming from in any of these insults, you seem to be just projecting your own inner hatred onto me.

Go to sleep and clear your head. I don't want to fight you.

i kind of want to drama tony but i cant find much to drama him for since he skims on the rules

i kind of want to drama tony but i cant find much to drama him for since he skims on the rules

He's been drama'd more times than anyone could count