Author Topic: McJob's anger issues.  (Read 8916 times)

mcjob this is an intervention

mcjob this is an intervention
I don't think it's working, mate...

what grade am I in
i dunno what's japanese for preschool

i dunno what's japanese for preschool
ワカモレ笑い男

I like to add my "angry personality", jokes and crafty insults to my post to liven them up a bit and make them more interesting to read, but if you take all that icing away, the actual cake/bulk of my post will usually be a pretty serious discussion on why I think you're wrong.
Almost none of your insults are crafty or even jokes. It's rarely funny, and all you're going to do is isolate the opposite end of the argument. It's extremely rare that I make personal attacks during a debate, though it seems as though you just can't stop. People I'd call the most convincing users on the forum like Sir Dooble and SeventhSandwhich who have made me reconsider multiple viewpoints pretty much never insult users who they are arguing with. IkeTheGeneric tends to be a little more angry in his posts, but he still doesn't get overwhelmed by his insults and his posts are usually persuasive.

I don't think you're stupid and I think you argue as well as any of them, but if SeventhSandwhich opened up his post by calling me a "raging vegan cunt who needs to shove a sock in it" or something like that, I don't think I'd take the rest of his post into deep consideration.

I swear to god all of mczealots posts are just stolen copypastas. Everything he says is so open-ended it can be used in a ton of interchangeable situations.

I swear to god all of mczealots posts are just stolen copypastas. Everything he says is so open-ended it can be used in a ton of interchangeable situations.
What in that post was even remotely open-ended? The point seemed exceptionally clear.

Wew lad
e
w

L
a
d
Clever meme.

i mean mczealot isn't wrong, if you're being openly antagonized, or if you're arguing over semantics, it's definitely harder to take the other party seriously

can't we just agree both have some issues but one (tony) is much worst.....

can't we just agree both have some issues but one (tony) is much worst.....
wurst

What in that post was even remotely open-ended? The point seemed exceptionally clear.
Almost none of your posts are clever or even jokes. It's rarely funny, and all you're going to do is isolate the opposite end of the argument. It's extremely rare that I make personal attacks during a debate, though it seems as though you just can't stop. People I'd call the most convincing users on the forum like x and x who have made me reconsider multiple viewpoints pretty much never insult users who they are arguing with. x tends to be a little more angry in his posts, but he still doesn't get overwhelmed by his insults and his posts are usually persuasive.

like that

Honestly a lot of the quotes in the OP seem like he's playing up a character as a joke rather than actually being mad. I don't think anyone actually gets mad because of posts on the forums.