McJob's anger issues.

Author Topic: McJob's anger issues.  (Read 8951 times)

it does kind of get old seeing "pretentious arse" every mcjob post

McZealot's posts are the perfect political copypastas

Almost none of your posts are clever or even jokes. It's rarely funny, and all you're going to do is isolate the opposite end of the argument. It's extremely rare that I make personal attacks during a debate, though it seems as though you just can't stop. People I'd call the most convincing users on the forum like x and x who have made me reconsider multiple viewpoints pretty much never insult users who they are arguing with. x tends to be a little more angry in his posts, but he still doesn't get overwhelmed by his insults and his posts are usually persuasive.

like that
... except that didn't even remotely address what I said? And my initial post did?

eh
he's really nice but i'm not a fan of the whole "angry personality" thing
i don't find it charming or endearing

eh
he's really nice but i'm not a fan of the whole "angry personality" thing
i don't find it charming or endearing
same.

... except that didn't even remotely address what I said? And my initial post did?
stop im losing brain cells

it does kind of get old seeing "pretentious arse" every mcjob post

truth

McJob does get angry at times, but he gets calm soon. The community is either entertained or neutral to that, so I don't see the problem if he doesn't go too far.

McJob is cool at times but his angry posts or whatever you want to call them are dumb and unnecessary. He's a nice guy and is completely capable of having normal conversations, but it's hard to take anything he says seriously the more frequently he posts that stuff.

stop im losing brain cells
When you can't think up a response, don't post one. I've never responded to something you've written in such a dismissive manner.

McJob is cool at times but his angry posts or whatever you want to call them are dumb and unnecessary. He's a nice guy and is completely capable of having normal conversations, but it's hard to take anything he says seriously the more frequently he posts that stuff.
I mean the lengths to which he goes are debatable, but it seems he only gets angry and posts about it when he sees people being stuffty to others.  I don't see any reason why getting frustrated at that is a bad thing.