McJob's anger issues.

Author Topic: McJob's anger issues.  (Read 8915 times)

He needs to seriously stop with the flaming. He's just insulting people for absolutely no reason now at this point.

The thing I really don't understand is...why did you made this topic? Are you trying to be a pretentious, bragging arsecunt? Is this bait? It's not even in the right section...you should have just made a post in the NMS topic in the Games forum rather than clog up Off Topic with this trash.

Twat.

Play your stuffty kazoo/harmonica thingy in a voice call again and I'll loving end you.

If it is, it might explain why I want to loving strangle him until puss comes out. It would be completely unsurprising if it really was that useless bag of wasted air that needs to be thrown in the loving garbage.

loving cunt making me have to read all that stuff.

BBC, aren't you still a loving gigantic twat yourself? Look at you derailing this loving forum game.

This entire page.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=5417.msg9174022;topicseen#msg9174022

Are you a complete twat?

he's always been like this
if you haven't noticed he also adds actual information with it nearly every time

if you haven't noticed he also adds actual information with it nearly every time

He's not flaming by bannable standards but it is unnecessary especially the most recent one.

some of these are taken out of context or have reasoning to it
this also

He started raging at me about Lego Island 2 or something because I pointed out how awfully hardcoded it was. He definitely makes himself look like a total spastic, and seeing that he's not even his third or fourth account, he might be on his fifth very soon.

Thats the best part about mcjob, What are you complaining about?

He started raging at me about Lego Island 2 or something because I pointed out how awfully hardcoded it was. He definitely makes himself look like a total spastic, and seeing that he's not even his third or fourth account, he might be on his fifth very soon.

But Lego Island 2 is terribly hardcoded, lol.

Let's compare
mcjob: Loud, Funny and a genuinely kind and caring friend

tony: a spaz that can't take any level of criticism and feeds off the negative attention of others. Oh not to mention tony will only be a friend if you jerk him off and support all of his childish trolling

Ya clear winner here go mcjob I owe you a beer when i go to underworld

mcjorb's "anger" outbursts are funny and i don't think a lot of people have an actual problem with it

Oh not to mention tony will only be a friend if you jerk him off

You forget that I made your little house so you had a place to stay and live in.

He started raging at me about Lego Island 2 or something because I pointed out how awfully hardcoded it was.
Gonna need a source on this. I don't remember the conversation, and as far as I remember I've always been in the "LEGO Island 2 is stuff" camp. I've been lucky enough to be a in group full of people who extracted files to demonstrate just how stuff it is.

I do remember your name as somebody I thoroughly dislike though, so it's entirely possible I called you out simply because of some grudge which I can barely remember how it started.

He definitely makes himself look like a total spastic, and seeing that he's not even his third or fourth account, he might be on his fifth very soon.
This is my second account, and the first only got banned because I made a stupid joke post in a drama and then told somebody off without supplying reasons why I was angry at them, which was definitely a mistake. I now always supply information on exactly why I think a person is wrong, and if I don't, it's probably because the post is intended to be a joke post.

Could you please learn to stop throwing temper tantrums every time someone disagrees with you? If you think this stuff makes you look smart, you're wrong.
Firstly, sending private messages like this, before I get the ability to respond to this topic, is a pretty lowbrow thing to do. Say it publicly so I can have a bit of fun humiliating you.

Secondly, these aren't "temper tantrums". I'm sorry that you're not used to people who say things exactly as they are. I like to add my "angry personality", jokes and crafty insults to my post to liven them up a bit and make them more interesting to read, but if you take all that icing away, the actual cake/bulk of my post will usually be a pretty serious discussion on why I think you're wrong.

I don't make posts because of some notion that I crave people telling me I'm right. If that was the case, I'd only post in the tech support threads where I actually have hard facts and information and I write in my actual, pretty serious tone. I post because I have opinions that I'd like to voice. Whether other people read them or not is irrelevant; it's just enough for me to get it out in public. I try not to act pretentious or above my station, because I have done stupid things and there's many things that I'm an idiot regarding (such as maths or basic grammar). If you've read my posts as though I have, then I'm really sorry that you haven't got your reading glasses on correctly.

There's no point of having a forum if people aren't allow to share their opinions. Opinions can be positive, negative or neutral. I happen to be fairly cynical about a lot of things, hence why I usually share negative opinions. If you actually talked to me in a chat such as the various Discords, you might find that I can be a pretty positive, relaxed guy most of the time.

thats what makes him so lovable

tony really you should have this drama

Mcjob being angry adds to his personality, he's probably one of the best people on here imo.