No Man's Sky: Support Thread

Author Topic: No Man's Sky: Support Thread  (Read 39100 times)

Looks beautiful like those E3 planets.

Too bad it can't look that beautiful on PS4. Mods are amazing.

The game still looks really fun to me tbh
But yeah Tony is just trying to have an unpopular opinion again

This mod seems very promising:
http://nomansskymods.com/mods/draw-distance-changer/

Increases the draw distance of stuff like trees and theoretically should reduce pop-in, but, it's kinda weird to install compared to every other mod I've used. Kinda sketch

so far the coolest planet i've found has been a moon
nothing in the solar system has been really any different from my starting planet beside the moon anyways

This mod seems very promising:
http://nomansskymods.com/mods/draw-distance-changer/

Increases the draw distance of stuff like trees and theoretically should reduce pop-in, but, it's kinda weird to install compared to every other mod I've used. Kinda sketch
Yeah, odd that it's posted as an exe. But apparently people have tried it and examined the exe, and it's safe.

The game still looks really fun to me tbh
But yeah Tony is just trying to have an unpopular opinion again

So you can't possibly believe I genuinely like the game?

So you can't possibly believe I genuinely like the game?
You don't think the human eye can see beyond 30fps so I don't think we can take your gaming opinions too seriously

I love looking at screenshots of the game but I think it would be a bore to play.

Holy forget I played this game last night and it's actually more of a letdown than I thought it was gonna be

Holy forget I played this game last night and it's actually more of a letdown than I thought it was gonna be

So you never played it before?

You talk so much stuff about it but never played it.

Then you play it, still talk stuff.

I think you only played it so you can find the smallest details as possible to hate it.