Author Topic: Worst admin server on blockland  (Read 5471 times)

How the forget am I susposed to provide evidence then when Im already loving banned
Chat logs

forget you guys if you dont believe me go ahead and try going to the server for yourself and youll see

forget you guys if you dont believe me go ahead and try going to the server for yourself and youll see
We already told you
Were not going to waste or time to join a server just to validate a claim of admin abuse that now likely seems false

Fine ill take a picture you ignorant stuff

Jesus loving christ your going to push me over the line.

THIS IS NOT PROVABLE EVIDENCE FOR forget SAKE

Fine ill take a picture you ignorant stuff
Ignorant?
If you provided evidence in the first place, none of this useless bickering would've happened

JUST JOIN THE SERVER GUYS. YOU WILL GET PERMABANNED WITHIN 30 SECONDS. THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH PROOF.

calm down and take your ritalin

Fine forget all of you, go ahead and not believe me. All of you forgeters go check it out for yourself for the last loving time. Im done with this loving thread and I hate all of you roostersucking pieces of stuff. forget you, forget this thread and forget this god damn piece of stuff forum.

JUST JOIN THE SERVER GUYS. YOU WILL GET PERMABANNED WITHIN 30 SECONDS. THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH PROOF.

Fine forget all of you, go ahead and not believe me. All of you forgeters go check it out for yourself for the last loving time. Im done with this loving thread and I hate all of you roostersucking pieces of stuff. forget you, forget this thread and forget this god damn piece of stuff forum.
I just now lost any respect I remotely had for you

No its not, ready mine and others posts.

I just now lost any respect I remotely had for you

Well forget you too

The doors right there pal to ban land