Author Topic: Worst admin server on blockland  (Read 5460 times)

Well forget you too
Rampant behaviour and a unwatched tongue isnt going to get you anywhere.

No its not, ready mine and others posts.

Okay how much loving proof do you need? Go to the server you idiot, dont be a loving lazy ass go try it for yourself. Sick and tired of you starfishs telling me I need more proof because the proof is in the loving server

Aren't you a pleasant person.

Well forget you too
who crapped in your captain crunch this morning huh

No evidence, nor reasonable. Please provide visual evidence and reasoning before you post.
Also belongs in Drama.
JUST JOIN THE loving SERVER IDIOT. IF YOU JOINED THE RIGHT SERVER YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHIN 30 SECONDS. THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH PROOF, LAZY handicap.

why are you yelling there's no need to yell

JUST JOIN THE loving SERVER IDIOT. IF YOU JOINED THE RIGHT SERVER YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHIN 30 SECONDS. THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH PROOF, LAZY handicap.
Okay how much loving proof do you need? Go to the server you idiot, dont be a loving lazy ass go try it for yourself. Sick and tired of you starfishs telling me I need more proof because the proof is in the loving server
How to look like a complete forgetwit 101

The amount of stupidity in this post is so radiant Im blown away
Im going to say it only one more time.
We are not going to waste our time joining a server we dont have any interest in just to verify a ban
Get it through your thick ass skull

Well fine then, if your not going to join the server YOU CANT loving PROVE ME WRONG

1 I cant im in bed
2 The "Join the server for evidence" thing isnt going to get anyone to belive exept your small brained friend
3 You can both suck a fat one

Well fine then, if your not going to join the server YOU CANT loving PROVE ME WRONG
Still shoulda shown evidence

I think these two need a trip to an acid bath. Cuz they're both trippin'.

no body is saying you're wrong you idiot they're telling you to stop being so angry

Who said we were trying to prove you wrong?

On another note, you obviously aren't mature enough for an online forum if you cant understand the concept of backing up your claims with actual evidence instead of wild accusations with nothing to back them up.
Plus, judging from your volatile attitude, you seem to be a childish individual who throws a tantrum when he doesnt get what he wants.