Author Topic: Worst admin server on blockland  (Read 5374 times)

These 2 idiots are loving stupid, spy! and ejt are one of the worst admins on blockland.
I got banned 3 times from the server, spy banned me this morning because I was AFK and he told me to get out.
Then I got banned for JOINING  the loving server.
I finally join the server and tell them "why are you banning me" and they said no
My friend cwoodkiter joins and he gets PERMANENTLY BANNED for no loving reason, they said he was using bad words when HE loving JOINED FOR 1 SECOND.
Dont join Spy's hug custom, its a stuffty server with a stuffty host.

No evidence, nor reasonable. Please provide visual evidence and reasoning before you post.
Also belongs in Drama.

IF you want proof go to the server then

IF you want proof go to the server then

Proof of your bans being unreasonable is what he meant.

I didnt take a photo or video of it because I didnt know I was going to get banned, but if you join spys hug custom (if its still there) you will probably get banned for a stupid reason

first of all we have no evidence

secondly this goes in drama

FOR forget SAKES GUYS IF YOU WANT EVIDENCE GO TO THE loving SERVER

You clearly dont knw how blockland drama goes

Going on someones server means stuff

Its like saying to a police officer to go to someone house because they are a terrorist
You dont have evidence to support that

You need evidence buddy. Otherwise we're not going to believe you.

If you want evidence go to the server then

For forgets sake i just explained to you, thats not how it works

Invalid
You made the drama, the burden of proof is on you
Given your immature attitude here and violent reaction to criticism, I would've banned you too

You don't understand, if you're going to report the server, provide evidence. Don't go "forget YOU GUYS IF YOU WANT EVIDENCE GO TO THE SERVER!!!!!!" You MUST provide evidence.

EDIT: Also gonna report this to get it moved to Drama, where it belongs.

How the forget am I susposed to provide evidence then when Im already loving banned

How the forget am I susposed to provide evidence then when Im already loving banned
Take a picture of the ban message would be a start