Worst admin server on blockland

Author Topic: Worst admin server on blockland  (Read 5464 times)

I think these two need a trip to an acid bath. Cuz they're both trippin'.
I think they both need a trip to the gas chambers

Who said we were trying to prove you wrong?

On another note, you obviously aren't mature enough for an online forum if you cant understand the concept of backing up your claims with actual evidence instead of wild accusations with nothing to back them up.
Plus, judging from your volatile attitude, you seem to be a childish individual who throws a tantrum when he doesnt get what he wants.

This.

I think they both need a trip to the gas chambers
Gas chambers?
Just throw them in a meat grinder!

Gas chambers?
Just throw them in a meat grinder!
True, but id rather what him suffer them him die instantly

Hmm
How bout setting the meat grinder onto its lowest speed and watch them scream as theyre turned into mincemeat?

enforcer you're an idiot too
goddamn whats with the swarm of morons joining BLF suddenly?

forget you guys too, I hope your house burns down and I hope you all spend the last day of your life in excruciating pain while you slowly die a horrible and slow loving death

I think all of the choices we stated are equally painful.

Hmm
How bout setting the meat grinder onto its lowest speed and watch them scream as theyre turned into mincemeat?
I like your thinking there pal, we can both get along

forget you guys too, I hope your house burns down and I hope you all spend the last day of your life in excruciating pain while you slowly die a horrible and slow loving death
"WAAAAHHH EVERYONE IS PROVING ME WRONG TIME TO LOOK EDGY TO 1UP EVERYONE"

Die a horrible and slow death?
We already started doing that the moment we were conceived!

You wont be smiling for what ive got for you

Well fine, im done with your bullstuff. All of you should loving die and burn in hell. forget this post, forget this thread. forget the forums, forget blockland, and forget you all.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 07:10:29 PM by Badspot »

Well fine, im done with your bullstuff. All of you should loving die and burn in hell. forget this post, forget this thread. forget the forums, forget blockland, and forget you all.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

pls help this man is hurting mah feewings ;-;