Author Topic: constantly being kicked from tf2 servers for "vac being blocked"  (Read 8859 times)

hacking in progress

i made a joke, so I automaticly lost? i think my brain just did a u-turn...

Unova lot about that

hacking in progress

Unova lot about that
"Unova lot about that"
i am trying to comprehend what you just said but I just can't. I know you are joking, but this actually makes my brain hurt.

Dude, please stop pagestretching?

It's insanely bad on mobile.

wow your phone must suck richard because on mine it fits

"Unova lot about that"
i am trying to comprehend what you just said but I just can't. I know you are joking, but this actually makes my brain hurt.

It's a pun

"You know a lot about that"

Sorta meh but still

"Unova lot about that"
Unova (you know a) lot about that
It's a pun

"You know a lot about that"

Sorta meh but still
fucc

Red Spy more like Plz Die HAHAHA AMIRITE?

As an actual answer,
Disable any firewalls, disable anything that possibly blocks vac (router firewalls do sometimes) and if it gets worse, send a message to steam support.

It edits text files on your computer to change variables.
um lol
I've been using Cheat Engine for almost 10 years. I know it's capabilities.
hard to believe this after the other thing I quoted

okay 1. notepad and task manager cannot be used to directly edit the memory of an arbitrary application running on the computer, comparing the two is definitely not valid

2. cheat engine is probably the worst thing to use if you want to actually hack in a multiplayer game as there's really nothing you can do to actually change anything important without some sort of detection finding it.

it's really only good for singleplayer games and poorly-made multiplayer games without any cheat detection. everyone and their dog detects cheat engine. but cheat engine users tend to correlate with the people who actually try to use real hacks (even though there are plenty of people who use it to just screw around in singleplayer games and don't touch multiplayer things), and "ooooo scary it has CHEAT in the name it must be bad" both contribute to the fact that it's vac banned.

3. do whatever the forget you want on a singleplayer game. cheat, hack, i don't give a forget. and guess what, neither does valve. you're not affecting anybody but your own experience and that will be reflected in the fact that you cannot be vac banned for editing your singleplayer experience.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 03:49:53 PM by Ipquarx »

It's insanely bad on mobile. Nobody needs to see his desktop in full-scale.

So uh, Julian, you're wrong. I can tell you aren't going to admit it, but you should learn to do that. I always do. I actually gotta go but I'll check back on you in a few hours. Peace

i thought you had to go?

i'm getting the feeling he just put on this show for the forums. He doesn't act like that in steam chat?

3. do whatever the forget you want on a singleplayer game. cheat, hack, i don't give a forget. and guess what, neither does valve. you're not affecting anybody but your own experience and that will be reflected in the fact that you cannot be vac banned for editing your singleplayer experience.
that might be coming to an end with dues ex: mankind divided
since hacking/modding would directly cut into their sales of ingame BS
hopefully that's not the case though

-snip-
i thought you had to go?
-snip-
-snip-
i'm getting the feeling he just put on this show for the forums. He doesn't act like that in steam chat?
I see nothing wrong with this
why should he be expected to be looking at the forums whenever he's at the computer?
maybe he just wants to do something fun and play dragon's lair for a bit

that might be coming to an end with dues ex: mankind divided
since hacking/modding would directly cut into their sales of ingame BS
hopefully that's not the case though
I see nothing wrong with this
why should he be expected to be looking at the forums whenever he's at the computer?
maybe he just wants to do something fun and play dragon's lair for a bit
hes being nicer in steam chat than the blf.

vac block = global vac, if you have atleast 1 vac ban on your account, a vac block triggers and you are denied access
same happens when you try to join private matchmaking, if you try to sign up on ESEA of FaceIt you will be denied because a vac block is being triggered
more on vac here