Author Topic: constantly being kicked from tf2 servers for "vac being blocked"  (Read 8864 times)

you still had respect for zealot?

you still had respect for zealot?
i have respect for everyone. zealot just lost it.

i have lost all respect for you zealot.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT ANOTHER ALT-RIGHT MORON IN MY LIFE :(

you have no idea what you are talking about, there are restrictions for mods and mods that are basicly downloadable hack software get deleted on most games.
yes I do. Some workshops literally have a section of mods labeled 'Cheats'.

What is your goddamn obsession with the alt-right

It's almost as if anyone who disagrees with you is automatically on the alt-right

Surely that isn't it!

I'm assuming he's another one of the conservative nuts who follow me around from political threads and auto-disagree with what I said because I hurt their feelings by telling them Annoying Orange won't be president.

something i started to bring up, but I think I got cut off when maxx entered the call.

like who gives a stuff when some random blfer says they lost respect for you. like, is respect a meter? do most people keep logbooks of it? like does anyone care unless it's someone they actually like--who it probably isn't. especially when someone says they "lost respect" because you had a different opinion than them. i think that speaks worse of the poster than the dude who apparently lost his respect.

I'm assuming he's another one of the conservative nuts who follow me around from political threads and auto-disagree with what I said because I hurt their feelings by telling them Annoying Orange won't be president.

Where are you getting this

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yes I do. Some workshops literally have a section of mods labeled 'Cheats'.

... lol. Please stop pagestretching too

It's kinda funny when some random new user pops out and says they lost respect for someone. Like, okay? It's the most mockable thing I see on this forum, and that says a lot.

You're wrong. It's objective. Leave the thread before you embarrass yourself further. This is good advice.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 02:56:34 PM by McZealot »

I've been using Cheat Engine for almost 10 years. I know it's capabilities. Can you say the same?
I'm not sure what's worse.
That you practically implied that not a single multiplayer game is peer to peer or mistakenly puts some calculations on the client.
Or.
"It edits text files on your computer"

Leave the thread before you embarrass yourself further. This is good advice.

Take some of your own advice

lol cheatengine.

wtf is wrong with kids these days

give it a rest zealot good lord

damn zealot you're more argumentative than maxx was

damn zealot you're more argumentative than maxx was
The difference is that I'm usually right. When I'm not, I'm pretty quick to admit it.

lol cheatengine.

wtf is wrong with kids these days
Dude, Cheat Engine is awesome. It's the most useful debugging tool in the world. I have dozens of CE keybinds across my computer.

I'm not sure what's worse.
That you practically implied that not a single multiplayer game is peer to peer or mistakenly puts some calculations on the client.
Or.
"It edits text files on your computer"
I'm sure if you are desperate enough, you could hack your MP games with Task Manager. I just don't. And I never have, with Cheat Engine.

Take some of your own advice
No, you see, I get to say that because he's obviously and objectively wrong, and I just showed it. He just got proven wrong... so...

... lol. Please stop pagestretching too

It's kinda funny when some random new user pops out and says they lost respect for someone. Like, okay? It's the most mockable thing I see on this forum, and that says a lot.
im sorry that this fits on my very low res moniter