Author Topic: Re: Weapon_Tricorder - Star-Trek inspired thing scanner (Updated september 12th)  (Read 8604 times)

I couldn't really decide which category it fit in more so I just chose the more popular one.

Well, you can't really harm anyone with it, only spy on them.

Added a picture of brick scanning I forgot to put up.

when looking at a brick it should say the owner of the brick, the ID of the owner, and if there are events on the brick or not

when looking at a brick it should say the owner of the brick, the ID of the owner, and if there are events on the brick or not
The brick scanning section is already pretty crowded. I'm not sure I want to add another line.

The brick scanning section is already pretty crowded. I'm not sure I want to add another line.
isnt the whole point to show anything and everything?

isnt the whole point to show anything and everything?
there's a max number of characters you are allowed to include on a single centerprint. same goes for bottomprint and chat message.

has it been september 12th yet

Planr just had an climax.

Planr just had an climax.
actually this has been around for like 6 months or so. pecon just shined it up and released it to the public (fyi i've been helping guide its development since the beginning, modders like pecon graciously offered to do it back like in may)