[TECH] Apple announces iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, AirPods and more

Author Topic: [TECH] Apple announces iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, AirPods and more  (Read 8743 times)

I can get the phone for ~$400 due to my parents getting half off of Apple products. Also the 6 and 6 plus don't have stereo speakers, the new camera, waterproofing, 3D touch, etc. I have a 6 currently if you actually read the entire thing.
My bad. I meant the 6s/6s plus not the 6 plus. And you're right, it doesn't have stereo speakers or waterproofing. The camera however is 12 megapixels, with 4k video, hdr, stabilization, autofocus etc which is plenty.

cant wait to have the 7, BUT

THE CAMERA STILL forgetIN PROTRUDES!!!

also im wayyyy too scared those very expensive earbuds are goign to accidently fall out of my ears and break on the ground or get lost when im e.g at the very busy trainstation of utrecht centraal

wait a sec im gonna be forced to get the wireless earbuds because they removed the jack? like the jack-jack? like the thingy that isnt JUST for audio?
oh okay

wait a sec im gonna be forced to get the wireless earbuds because they removed the jack? like the jack-jack? like the thingy that isnt JUST for audio?
Yep

Yep
lol ok that will be fun looks like im going to have to get an insurance on loving earbuds LMAO

edit:

nah yall lying lmao it says right here it comes with wired earbuds on the page of the iphone 7

« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 04:34:19 PM by Donnies Catch »

oh okay

depends, if you used apple's earpods included with the phone, you still will use them but via lightning port this time
if you didn't, you will have to use the included adapter with other brand headphones/earbuds
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 04:38:10 PM by MrLoL² »

depends, if you used apple's earpods included with the phone, you still will use them but via lightning port this time
which is gay as forget but wireless earbuds just isnt a good idea like wtf lmao

When my iPhone finally breaks I'm going to switch to another conpany. Who should it be?

how am i supposed to listen to tunes in my car huh

Oh and by the way if you wanna use those wireless earbuds you now have to carry along a charger (which will cost you a pretty penny if you lose it, you'll probably have to buy a whole new set) because the battery will barely last you a day if you're lucky
yay completely unnecessary problems!!!!!

When my iPhone finally breaks I'm going to switch to another conpany. Who should it be?
Take a look at the lineup of android devices out there. I personally recommend LG, but that's just a personal preference. There's a whole bunch of other just as popular manufacturers like Samsung, Motorola, OnePlus (which makes amazing phones for when you're on a budget), HTC, Google's Nexus and now the Pixel line of phones coming out soon, Sony, ZTE, HP, the list goes on.

samsung has amazing phones but their preinstalled software is dumb.

Oh and by the way if you wanna use those wireless earbuds you now have to carry along a charger

a whole charged ah stuff dude idk if i have enough room for THAT

This is just Apple making another nail in the coffin. This is why I use android.
No, I don't want stuffty ass quality $150 earbuds that I'm going to end up losing.
The removal of the headphone jack is Apple committing Self Delete here.

LG

a whole charged ah stuff dude idk if i have enough room for THAT
Apple is trying to paint the removal of the headphone jack as something that'll somehow make your life better and more convenient. I'm just listing off the ways that it's going to cost you more money and cause more inconveniences for you. Carrying around another charger doesn't sound like much, and it's not, but for the crowd that only uses apple things "because it just works," "because it's simple," etc it's one more inconvenience to add to the list that competitors don't have.

Motorola, the moto z / droid turbo (if you're on verizon) are some pretty good phones.