[TECH] Apple announces iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, AirPods and more

Author Topic: [TECH] Apple announces iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, AirPods and more  (Read 8757 times)

Water resistant, new glossy "jet black" color, no headphone jack (adapter and lightning headphones included), stereo speakers, dual cameras on Plus model, 32, 128 and 256gb capacities
full specs: https://www.apple.com/iphone-7/specs/
pre-order 9th, available september 16th

also announced new "airpods" bluetooth headphones, new watch models, Pokemon GO on the apple watch, and an official mario game coming on the appstore in december

video summing up.. uh (quickly?) everything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeoUELDgyM4

oh and

jesus christ
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 04:26:08 PM by MrLoL² »

loving HELL THEY REMOVED THE HEADPHONE JACK WHAT THE ACTUAL forget
PEOPLE STARTED THAT RUMOR AS A JOKE WTF

loving HELL THEY REMOVED THE HEADPHONE JACK WHAT THE ACTUAL forget
PEOPLE STARTED THAT RUMOR AS A JOKE WTF

Apple has a mild case of severe handicapation.

those loving headphones didnt stay in my ears, at least they were attached to something now they just fall out and youre forgeted

tl;dr "pls give mony"

there's really no other rationale for removing the headphone jack (an essential part of a phone) just to force your own expensive-ass trash on everyone

even these for $200 are at least massive and easy to keep track of - and even the cheapest earbuds have a long-ass cord on them.  having to shell out $150 for two tiny white things that can be lost incredibly easily is a recipe for loving armageddon

You're gonna lose those earbuds very quickly.

new glossy "jet black" color
Finally a fancy luxurious glossy finish I can cover entirely with my fingerprints within 5 seconds of holding it.

$159 for earbuds that are going to fall out after a minute after you put them in, great. Also whY THE forget DID THEY REMOVE THE HEADPHONE JACK WHY

Finally a fancy luxurious glossy finish I can cover entirely with my fingerprints within 5 seconds of holding it.
Quote from: Apple
Jet black is available in 128GB and 256GB models. The high-gloss finish of the jet black iPhone 7 is achieved through a precision nine-step anodization and polishing process. Its surface is equally as hard as other anodized Apple products; however, its high shine may show fine micro-abrasions with use. If you are concerned about this, we suggest you use one of the many cases available to protect your iPhone.

fingerprints AND scratches

>air phones fall out of your ear and into a storm drain

>pay $700 for your phone
>forget apple

>previously paid good money for headphones
>none of your headphones work now because apple removed the headphone jack
>forget apple

>pay $150 for a pair of earbuds
>they sound like the stuffty $10 earbuds that came with the last model
>forget apple

>air phones fall out of your ear and into a storm drain
>forget apple