[TECH] Apple announces iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, AirPods and more

Author Topic: [TECH] Apple announces iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, AirPods and more  (Read 8738 times)

Apple is trying to paint the removal of the headphone jack as something that'll somehow make your life better and more convenient. I'm just listing off the ways that it's going to cost you more money and cause more inconveniences for you. Carrying around another charger doesn't sound like much, and it's not, but for the crowd that only uses apple things "because it just works," "because it's simple," etc it's one more inconvenience to add to the list that competitors don't have.
yea i relaly dont know man
what if i want to use my sennheisers like cmon apple why tho ive been buying every iphone and now u do me like this

oh?? you wanna charge your phone AND listen to music?? sorry you gotta pick one

tbh I'm surprised apple didn't do something like make their own special 1.7mm audio jack

IMO ever since Steve Jobs died apple has gone down the stuffter, and hasn't bothered to get themselves out, and instead gets themselves deeper and deeper in.

But in all seriousness, forget apple, because we all know everyone is going to follow suit and make phones without headphone jacks, Motorola already jumped the gun, but at least made it so it was available as an option. If next year Samsung does the same, god is dead and everyone will follow apple into the pits of hell.

The phone is thinner than loving paper, and is this the year everyone get's fed up of recieving the same stuff each year? COD infinite warfare gets bashed to stuff because it's the same thing every year and Apple gets bashed to stuff because it's the same thing every year. I don't blame anyone they want people to pay £599 and an additional loving £100 for your dr dre wirless beats or wireless ear phones. It's over priced stuff, just get an HTC or Samsung they have good phones and are cheaper

My bad. I meant the 6s/6s plus not the 6 plus. And you're right, it doesn't have stereo speakers or waterproofing. The camera however is 12 megapixels, with 4k video, hdr, stabilization, autofocus etc which is plenty.
Yes and I really like the addition of stereo speakers. Plus the stabilization is better on the 7/7 Plus.

Apple gets bashed to stuff because it's the same thing every year.
lol what it's not the same thing every year

also samsung phones are bigger than my rooster and they dont look that good and android kind of sucks so i wouldnt really want to get those

lol what it's not the same thing every year
What's different about it this year

also samsung phones are bigger than my rooster
ur sayin that like it's a difficult thing to do

android kind of sucks
no it doesnt lmao you're probably one of these people who buy a $50 android phone and will be like "smh android is so stuff"
What's different about it this year
Please tell me you're joking.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 05:26:30 PM by Willco2 »

no it doesnt lmao you're probably one of these people who buy a $50 android phone and will be like "smh android is so stuff"
um excuse me but i have no clue what you are talking about

i can't wait to get my iphone 7

btw the phone comes with an adapter for normal headphones lol
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 06:14:00 PM by Nickpb 3.0 »

No doubt Apple fanboys love it

well they're called fanboys for a loving reason