blockchip is back

Author Topic: blockchip is back  (Read 7371 times)

any of you guys remeber when i made that alert post on flowey because he was kent/thatguyfromtennessee
but it's not like blockchip is on an alt trying not to be busted after being banned twice
the dude just made a few posts and damp's already trying to bring negative attention towards him

but He haven't done anything handicapped yet

any of you guys remeber when i made that alert post on flowey because he was kent/thatguyfromtennessee
that's a different situation. people really should know if a new account is actually a returning user, especially if they're known for being annoying. i made a thread like that about cantaloupe/caribou/reindeer/igloos when he was a on a new account.

this is just a user posting regular things on his account. he isn't trying to hide anything, so making a drama about it seems dumb. if he were doing something wrong, sure, but he hasn't done anything yet. i'm even feeling a bit optimistic about him since he took a several month break.

ironically damp hasn't changed a bit

but he's made like 4 posts
plus he wasn't nearly to the annoy-o-scale of flowey/kent/chadmaverick/etc

He seems to have changed for the better. And its not even an alt, he really just went back to the forums.

Damp is just thinking "If i make a drama on blockchip everyone will love me!".

i guarantee you that he's not going to
people don't change on the blockland forums
that's why previously banned users end up with so many alts
I beg to differ. I've seen several users (including myself) change their behavior and be better users on here. Sadly its not as common but it still happens.

ironically damp hasn't changed a bit
THIS. SO. MUCH.

Even if he hasn't changed there's no point in making a drama before he forgets up.
^^^

there's no need to make a drama because someone made four posts
it's stupid to make a preemptive drama on someone
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

op made this drama way too early. Also excuse me if I'm wrong but this guy wasn't even as bad as people like zentro and caribou
(although i might be wrong because I barely remember blockchip, correct me please if I'm wrong)

At least wait until guys like him screw up before dramaing him.

OP is paranoid as heck. Blockchip literally has been gone for like 2 months and he just got back and has only said a few words (none of which are drama related at all, just simple speech), and you have already decided to drama him... for what? Being Blockchip?

Seriously, this is ridiculous.

e=7pt](although i might be wrong because I barely remember blockchip, correct me please if I'm wrong)[/size]

At least wait until guys like him screw up before dramaing him.
Blockchip was extremely cancerous due to starting multiple arguments a day and literally NEVER ever stopping, he legit never stopped unless if he was banned or the thread was unlocked, oh my god he was so loving irritaying when he was active.

Blockchip was extremely cancerous due to starting multiple arguments a day and literally NEVER ever stopping, he legit never stopped unless if he was banned or the thread was unlocked, oh my god he was so loving irritaying when he was active.
Must've been while I was away then, thanks. Makes sense to be worried about this guy but yeah still think a drama isn't warranted yet.

Honestly this should've been posted in OT cause there's no real reason to drama him yet, give it a few days lol

Must've been while I was away then, thanks. Makes sense to be worried about this guy but yeah still think a drama isn't warranted yet.
basically sums up what i should've done.

idk i thought some people could take the warning. but then again, blockchip could've changed in a month......

idk i thought some people could take the warning. but then again, blockchip could've changed in a month......

maybe that's something you should have thought about before posting the topic