Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 34467 times)

Okay I'm done you're handicapped
kind of cute how you keep posting everything i tweet. trying to keep a dead topic alive huh?
probably because you're stuff talking people after trying to block any sort of leniency for a response are you dense
all you guys are doing is stalking everything i do / trying to get me to post in a fight topic.

cute.
you really tend to blow stuff out of proportion, posting something that you willingly said after trying to play quiet is not stalking.

damage control to the extreme
saying he lost 0 subscribers isn't that significant because he probably had none to begin with
"they're the friend, not me"
keep telling yourself that, bud. just remember the purpose of this topic was over two words. the two words that destroyed your self being and caused you to spiral into complete madness.

good job deleting the posts mani should have screen shotted it :^(
I bet he's avoiding this thread because he can't delete what he says. that's something he's always done. deleted images from the first drama on me and now hiding on his Twitter, classic.

quick little edit: sorry for stuff typing free period on phone

deleted because im done feeding you trolls by fighting back.

it's clearly not dead because you keep posting dumb stuff on twitter
maybe i wouldnt post dumb stuff on twitter if i didnt get loving spammed every 20 minutes.

like seriously the amount of stuff i've had to deal with because of this loving topic is handicapped. i've been blocking stuff like this all morning.

I think "you are an idiot" is Paint because he said earlier that doing Let's Plays on sandbox games is dumb, and that YouTube* channel is saying the exact same thing.

*Autocapitalized by my phone

Okay I'm done you're handicapped
OOHOHH ROASTED!!!!!!! FITE ME IN THE FIGHT CLUB MANNNNNNNNNNNN

probably because you're stuff talking people after trying to block any sort of leniency for a response are you denseyou really tend to blow stuff out of proportion, posting something that you willingly said after trying to play quiet is not stalking.saying he lost 0 subscribers isn't that significant because he probably had none to begin with
"they're the friend, not me"
keep telling yourself that, bud. just remember the purpose of this topic was over two words. the two words that destroyed your self being and caused you to spiral into complete madness.I bet he's avoiding this thread because he can't delete what he says. that's something he's always done. deleted images from the first drama on me and now hiding on his Twitter, classic.
i have every right to block you guys because all you're doing at this point is attacking me.
ive already admitted this topic was loving dumb and that i blew up over two words but the very mature adults of the blf continue to keep attacking and spamming the stuff out of me.

wouldn't be surprised if you're the one spamming me considering how mature you are.

also yea ive been blocking you guys because the only reason you've been trying to contact me is because you just want to get a loving reaction out of me. im done playing the "village idiot" and im not going to loving respond to this stuff anymore.

I think "you are an idiot" is Paint because he said earlier that doing Let's Plays on sandbox games is dumb, and that YouTube* channel is saying the exact same thing.

*Autocapitalized by my phone
i really dont care who it is im just tired of dealing with this stuff. it's been like 5 other accounts with similar names and they keep making more accounts after i hide their comments from my channel and flag them.

like seriously the amount of stuff i've had to deal with because of this loving topic is handicapped.

You want people to leave you alone, yet you go on the offensive?

If you think they're trolling, then don't respond to them.

i have every right to block you guys because all you're doing at this point is attacking me.
ive already admitted this topic was loving dumb and that i blew up over two words but the very mature adults of the blf continue to keep attacking and spamming the stuff out of me.

wouldn't be surprised if you're the one spamming me considering how mature you are.

also yea ive been blocking you guys because the only reason you've been trying to contact me is because you just want to get a loving reaction out of me. im done playing the "village idiot" and im not going to loving respond to this stuff anymore.
i really dont care who it is im just tired of dealing with this stuff. it's been like 5 other accounts with similar names and they keep making more accounts after i hide their comments from my channel and flag them.
You said that in your last post
and you're still here. What's it gonna be buddy boy?

News flash: If you stay here and keep posting your just enabling the spammers even more.
Just ignore everybody and move on with your life

the more you talk stuff about us only digs you a deeper hole
if you want it to stop, then don't complain about it and forget about it

do you not realize that you are the source of your own problems here? nobody would've cared enough to harass you if you didn't make this thread.

The solution here is to block anyone directly attacking you on twitter / youtube and stop trying to "fight them". Blocking somebody and then stuff-talking them on twitter is stooping to their level no matter how you spin it, and you're not doing yourself any favors if you want them to leave you alone.

Yeah man, I've been waiting for it. Finally you pick up on it!
sorry to break it to ya pham but I have better things to be doing, my presence here is already pushing it
you do, but you shouldn't expect no backlash just because you're stuffting on people from Twitter. this is the internet and Twitter isn't your personal hugbox.
also yea ive been blocking you guys because the only reason you've been trying to contact me is because you just want to get a loving reaction out of me. im done playing the "village idiot"
I mean if you really feel that way why are you responding. Man, you really contradict yourself in general.

Sorry Blake but I really don't care enough to go out of my way to harass you. I know, it's hard to believe. Such a high priority in the YouTube game with your fancy Minecraft and Blockland videos.

also nice job deleting the images Blake really helps your cause

Blake rides the shortbus are you guys really suprised he's a little mental.