Author Topic: Hip-Hop Heads Megathread - Humanz  (Read 30414 times)

yoo i literally listened to that like 4 times in a row last night, he goes off

the intro (Part I) of The Heart Pt. 4 is probably my favorite track of 2017 so far. I love the entire song but the intro is just amazing. I wish there was an extended version. I could loop it for hours

the intro (Part I) of The Heart Pt. 4 is probably my favorite track of 2017 so far. I love the entire song but the intro is just amazing. I wish there was an extended version. I could loop it for hours
his transition when he starts the "1, 2, 3, 4, 5..." line still got me shook. so simple but still goes hard

psa: kendrick just dropped another new track

my god

Humble

the video is absurd

that said it's not a very deep song and no where near my favorite K-Dot song, but it does sound really good and makes me hyped for his upcoming album on 4/7 (or whatever he's dropping, better be a forgetin album).

also him dropping the album on 4/7 feels like a diss to Joey while also acknowledging Steez's love of the number, idk, but 4/7 will be a good day.

Anybody listen too Logic? He just dropped a song from his album coming out May 5th. Now I have Kendrick's, and Logic's album to look forward too

MY LEFT STROKE JUST WENT VIRAL

RIGHT STROKE PUT LIL BABY IN A SPIRAL

not into rap but milo is cool

她说她开不爱我 她说谎 她说谎

higher brothers is really fire. check em out. forget man its so good stuff makes me wanna pay attention in mandarin class and stuff.

idk why but I thought the album was just going to be titled humble for some reason lmao
also anyone peep the new joey bada$$? p dope

Didn't expect that title from Kenny's new album, neither the features, sorta on the edge with this one but it's Kendrick so I'm going to guess in a good manner that this will be a good album.

i've been tryna listen to the new Joey but uh, forget I just want King Capital already.

Honestly I stopped listening to him just a little bit before Devastated came out, or whenever he got more trap orientated.