Lord Tony® : Pumping out insane amounts of low effort / low quality topics.

Author Topic: Lord Tony® : Pumping out insane amounts of low effort / low quality topics.  (Read 11105 times)

You drama'd him for using Off-Topic like everyone else uses it?  Lol, okay.
if everyone made two annoyingly controversial topics daily i'm sure all the people who usually browse off topic would quit

if everyone made two annoyingly controversial topics daily i'm sure all the people who usually browse off topic would quit

Let's count all the controversial topics made on page 1.

About 9, 2 of them are mine.

Seems like the amount of topics I made is irrelevant to the total amount the majority makes that appears to be overlooked.

No, badspot would just make a news sister section.

As is how all these boards are born. Don't act like more discussion is a bad thing.

Even drama was created that day bad spot flipped out at the community. And basically it exists to filter off topic of spammy bitching.

you may be loving handicapped if you think tony's using off topic properly
Slow down there, sperglord.  You're telling me anyone else can make threads in OT, but if Lord Tony does it it's not okay? 

Just look at the OP.  I seriously don't see a single thing wrong with any of the threads OP linked.  None of these threads are stuffposts,  or spam, and all of them can produce actual discussion about the thread.  If you think anythings wrong with that, I think you're the 'loving handicapped' one here.

he literally tries to post the most relevant controversial thing he can to provoke negative responses out of people
this is called trolling
if you think that's "normal" or ""what everyone else is doing"" then you're an idiot

Slow down there, sperglord.  You're telling me anyone else can make threads in OT, but if Lord Tony does it it's not okay? 
not what I'm saying at all, but nice try misinterpreting me to make yourself look clueless you cunt

you're pretty much either a) handicapped for actually thinking tony doesn't do this to troll or b) you're going along with what he's doing and you're still pretty handicapped then, you're ignoring him not providing sources and he knows it pisses people off, that's why he does it

Just look at the OP.  I seriously don't see a single thing wrong with any of the threads OP linked.  None of these threads are stuffposts,  or spam, and all of them can produce actual discussion about the thread.  If you think anythings wrong with that, I think you're the 'loving handicapped' one here.
see above, also I'm not the one falling for tony's bullstuff

actually, why the forget am I explaining this to you? I know you're pretty much stupid enough to defend or believe tony isn't a troll

when was max ever a sperglord.

he literally tries to post the most relevant controversial thing he can to provoke negative responses out of people
this is called trolling
if you think that's "normal" or ""what everyone else is doing"" then you're an idiot

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Also, since Tony whines about his own right stuff never being recognized, I'll shout out on the Red Lives Matter thread having a good question. Really, it does.

he literally tries to post the most relevant controversial thing

Let's count all the controversial topics made on page 1.

About 9, 2 of them are mine.

So it's alright for the other 7 topics to exist?

So it's alright for the other 7 topics to exist?

You've made a ton of bad stuff over the course of time while others do it in less amounts. Also, some of these aren't that badly controversial. Quit being the pot calling the kettle black and instead be a better person. Or pot.

Jairos' news topics by definition are controversial, he makes a lot more than I do.

because he makes them better quality and in a tone where he's not intentionally trying to provoke someone

he makes them better quality

So are you quality control assurance now?

So are you quality control assurance now?
no of course not, but i would bet money that the majority of the blf agree with me

no of course not, but i would bet money that the majority of the blf agree with me

Your money is safe with me, pal (This means yes.)