Lord Tony® : Pumping out insane amounts of low effort / low quality topics.

Author Topic: Lord Tony® : Pumping out insane amounts of low effort / low quality topics.  (Read 11043 times)

You know it's a problem when Lego Lad isn't making puns

not what I'm saying at all, but nice try misinterpreting me to make yourself look clueless you cunt

you're pretty much either a) handicapped for actually thinking tony doesn't do this to troll or b) you're going along with what he's doing and you're still pretty handicapped then, you're ignoring him not providing sources and he knows it pisses people off, that's why he does it
see above, also I'm not the one falling for tony's bullstuff

actually, why the forget am I explaining this to you? I know you're pretty much stupid enough to defend or believe tony isn't a troll
No stuff these topics are controversial and obviously Tony is a troll, you aren't obligated to read and respond to him.  Why are people getting pissed off that he doesn't provide a source if they're all aware he does this purposely?  You guys getting pissed at him are the only reason he's even around here doing the stuff he does.  If you really cared about him going away so much you'd stop feeding him in his threads, or better yet just stop loving talking about him entirely. 

If you really cared about him going away so much you'd stop feeding him in his threads, or better yet just stop loving talking about him entirely. 
Yes like this worked after it was said 500 times! Looks like 501 time's a charm!!!

Let's not forget the most common-knowledge thing out there: the color of the sky.

Let's not forget the most common-knowledge thing out there: the color of the sky.
i just had a loving terrifying thought
if tony ever went blind he'd still be able to post

Honestly tony is too funny to ignore.
He takes everything way too personal and will go to forgetin' pluto and back just to prove his point.

reminder that tony responds to himself if we don't

i just had a loving terrifying thought
if tony ever went blind he'd still be able to post
he's already blind as forget though

Jairos' news topics by definition are controversial, he makes a lot more than I do.
Because "Aleppo firebombed overnight" is equal to "look at this stereotypical black woman yell like an ape"

Because "Aleppo firebombed overnight" is equal to "look at this stereotypical black woman yell like an ape"

But she was yelling like an ape. How else do I describe it?

But she was yelling like an ape. How else do I describe it?
if you can't find a non-tribal way to say "a woman was yelling" then you are beyond hope

Let's add another ama gem to the list, in which he pronounces that he signed up for the youtube hero thing, most definitely looking for negative argument, because he knows people dislike the youtube heros thing.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=303034.msg9257075#msg9257075

Oh yeah, and it's been 4 hours and he doesn't seem to have the intention of answering any questions on the topic, which is usually the whole purpose in amas.

Because lord tony hasn't done anything bannable on this current account, it's not hard to figure out
He has had 10 accounts, atleast, over the span of 10 years. They all get banned for the same thing, trolling.
He has been doing this almost uninterrupted for roughly a decade.

If you want a precedent for a similar BoS, there is Taboo, who had maybe 6 accounts or so, and was banned for flaming/constantly arguing over the course of about 6 years.
Taboo was made BoS for this.

The big differences between the two is that Taboo hardly trolled, he just argued and got rude. Taboo didn't make several topics everyday just to continue arguing. Taboo didn't start stuff-smearing campaigns against people he disliked. Taboo didn't try to provoke users into confrontation by changing to their avatar or adding them to a public list. Taboo didn't get his cronies to pick on his enemies on his behalf. Taboo didn't generate 5+ Drama topics regarding himself/his clan/his enemies every single month.

If Taboo was justifiably made BoS for being a repeat nuisance (which he was), without doing 1/4 the stuff Tony does, then it is entirely justifiable that Tony should be made BoS as well.