Lord Tony® : Pumping out insane amounts of low effort / low quality topics.

Author Topic: Lord Tony® : Pumping out insane amounts of low effort / low quality topics.  (Read 10982 times)

You act like anything this stuff for brains has ever posted was even remotely quality.  This thing has never brought any kind of quality contribution to anything whatsoever.

another lord tony drama topic that will accomplish absolutely nothing

inb4 backfire which I think already happened

stuff like this doesnt work but the effort is kinda cute i guess
at least someone is trying to get rid of him instead of just dealing with him like we are

the only reason these backfire is because we know nothing happens, and we all know how much of a pathetic loving manchild tony likes to be. nothing wrong with OP.

the only point of a drama is to bandwagon ban tony from playing with legos on your servers. and pat yourselves on your backs for doing so.

but tony is a far superior builder to any of you and he wouldnt want to be anywhere near your trash servers lol

i agree with op tony needs to post the right way and give us 5 paragraph essays in 12 point font double spaced from now on with proper works cited pages. no more beating around the george bush!!!!

the only point of a drama is to bandwagon ban tony from playing with legos on your servers. and pat yourselves on your backs for doing so.

but tony is a far superior builder to any of you and he wouldnt want to be anywhere near your trash servers lol

We want him out of the forums, not necessarily the game itself.

I've been at his medieval freebuild for a while and it wasn't anything bad. I just wonder where it's gone now.

Noedit:

i agree with op tony needs to post the right way and give us 5 paragraph essays in 12 point font double spaced from now on with proper works cited pages. no more beating around the george bush!!!!

You're missing the point. He keeps making a lot of threads at once, with barely anything to say so that the forumers have to finish his words. Maybe, instead of making a ton of threads at once, make only a few threads with multiple issues packed?

or maybe you're taking the point of the drama board too literally

You drama'd him for using Off-Topic like everyone else uses it?  Lol, okay.

So everybody else makes a topic every day(I posted all of the worse topics by Lord Tony from this month, in OP, which is 22 topics. Today os the 23rd) that is less than 5 lines, and is almost strictly to flaunt their controversial opinion? Lol, okay.

the pros make it look easy. OP just cant pay those mother loving bills, because something something skills.
we all know people are going to blame the job market without realizing the hard facts.

just like how people stuff on lord tony because he's supposedly making "low quality topics" so let's see what you guys consider a high quality topic shall we?
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=302933.0
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=303017.0
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=303031.0
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

good stuff real high quality 10/10 so much better then lord tonys topics wow i shouldve realized how much better you guys are.

So everybody else makes a topic every day(I posted all of the worse topics by Lord Tony from this month, in OP, which is 22 topics. Today os the 23rd) that is less than 5 lines, and is almost strictly to flaunt their controversial opinion? Lol, okay.
are you a SJW?
no seriously are you a SJW? because you're literally asking for blockland forums to be a safe space, that's the stuff SJWs ask.

are you a SJW?
no seriously are you a SJW? because you're literally asking for blockland forums to be a safe space, that's the stuff SJWs ask.
Absolutely not. The topics singularly are not objectively terrible, but when Tony makes 22 so far this month, and probably even more the month prior, it is a problem. Like I said in the op, if he were to post a third or a fourth of what he posts now, it would not be a problem. I don't mind a topic like what he makes every once in a while, but I do mind at the scale hes posting at.
If somebody were to make a topic saying "I hate black people" or "I hate Hillary Clinton", I'd be completely fine with it. But not if they post 20 more of them.
But forget SJWs.

you may be loving handicapped if you think tony's using off topic properly