Lord Tony® : Pumping out insane amounts of low effort / low quality topics.

Author Topic: Lord Tony® : Pumping out insane amounts of low effort / low quality topics.  (Read 11119 times)

You're not entitled for a source (Which you'll dismiss my sources anyways).

Every time I post a source someone tells me to go and find a new source that fits their personal criteria of what they believe is a credible source by their own opinion.

By not posting a source I am not wasting my time of having to find sources to back up my other sources and you people can just go off and find your own source that you find is credible.

Which, no one reads the sources anyways and I've proven this by citing information directly from the OP's source and someone tells me to "provide a source to what I just said" which I loving took directly from the OP's source.

So I need sources to back up my sources just to state common loving knowledge. Someone literally asked me to provide a source on how Gamestop rips off their customers and the gaming industry with their used sales. Everyone knows this.

This isn't a professional journalistic college course. This is an online lego forum. I don't need to literally go out of my way just to provide source to common knowledge.

I don't need to literally go out of my way just to provide source to common knowledge.

No, but you can always post the article / link you read the information you posted about in the first place so people at least know what you're talking about. You don't really need to go out of your way to find more sources like Jario does and if anyone gets upset because of non-credible sources, you can just tell them to forget right off and find their own articles.

Well I dunno about that. Most users here are pretty handicapped and learn about current events omly when southpark tells them next week.

I think that's why all news topics are so popular lately. But news doesn't mean we have to copy paste stuff we find. This isn't reddit. We can discuss things on our own.

Well I dunno about that. Most users here are pretty handicapped and learn about current events omly when southpark tells them next week.

I think that's why all news topics are so popular lately. But news doesn't mean we have to copy paste stuff we find. This isn't reddit. We can discuss things on our own.

You shouldn't have to paste the articles you read, but like you said, people don't really learn about current events here. Doesn't really matter that much though, the people complaining about lack of articles / articles that aren't credible probably aren't even going to read any articles posted in the first place.

a major and undeniable feature about tony is how he can make 11 thousand posts and 300+ topics within 10 months and half of them are about the same stuff over and over

a major and undeniable feature about tony is how he can make 11 thousand posts and 300+ topics within 10 months and half of them are about the same stuff over and over
I can't even deny this. Just look at the harvest thread, it's pretty much people stuffposting in tonys thread and he tells them to stop or to leave, they don't, and the cycle continues again

I can't even deny this. Just look at the harvest thread, it's pretty much people stuffposting in tonys thread and he tells them to stop or to leave, they don't, and the cycle continues again
that and all of his topics consist of either the election, BLM, LGBT, adult swim, or walmart

I just don't know how he's evaded a ban for so long like is he paying badspot
what's the secret
this

it even looks like badspot knows he's trolling:

like, if he thinks he's just here to be a problem why doesn't he ban him?

Because lord tony hasn't done anything bannable on this current account, it's not hard to figure out

badspots well aware he's a troll, especially during Tony's pony-era

Because lord tony hasn't done anything bannable on this current account, it's not hard to figure out
trolling tho

plus how many times has he been banned already? I've heard it was like 10 or something but im not sure

if it is 10 then e should just be BoS imo

iirc he's not banned currently because he hasn't done anything that Badspot can ban him for, yet. As in, a direct break of the rules or directly admitting he's trolling, so that's why he's around, kinda sucks tho

no edit:
im pretty sure trying to make people angry is trolling which would justify a ban

iirc he's not banned currently because he hasn't done anything that Badspot can ban him for, yet. As in, a direct break of the rules or directly admitting he's trolling, so that's why he's around, kinda sucks tho
we know hes here just to be a nuisance though, so I see no problem in banning him for that

i mean he's been so annoying in the past about ponies that badspot made a rule directly for him and only him, so clearly he can be a nuisance without breaking any of the written rules

Just look at the OP.  I seriously don't see a single thing wrong with any of the threads OP linked.  None of these threads are stuffposts,  or spam, and all of them can produce actual discussion about the thread.  If you think anythings wrong with that, I think you're the 'loving handicapped' one here.